Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GRACIA] Sell Account

Discussion on [GRACIA] Sell Account within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

View Poll Results: Successfully sold me account.
Yes, very easy trade. 0 0%
No, scammer ! 2 50.00%
Didn't buy account, but good seller. 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GRACIA] Sell Account

SEREND

Comes with 259 wc (c) and 29 wc (p) has marvel scroll on summoner

An account with 72 scion summoner / 74 orc sorceror/ 60 knight

summoner has 2 sezs and 4 200% toas and random chantra with blode and kark. Has 3/4 realm cf (x2 sb top). Has various realm pieces in pet inventory for example 3/4 sereno set with double res kilt. Also has flying ring. Does 6300 crit in tower of despair. Can go on highest floor of BG.

sorcerer has all normal elite gear except chest piece. Has 60 lvl 4 sezs with over 20k lens and other various wc items. has proof of monarch / destroyer and 2 spiral rings with ashtals in them and union neck with ashtal. Has crap lytilo pants, not x2 res.

Knight has everything you get with the instant level up event except its wep is 5% crit dmg +30, +9 elite harshslaughter sword.

account will come with email.

Accepting offers with payment via paypal. Or accepting offers in marvel scrolls.

--------

All account info given upon receiving validation email from paypal that you sent me "x" amount of money for paypal or through messaging if we are trading.

--------

You can team view me while on my account to see that I really do 60 lvl 4 sezs on my sorc and everything else I have on it, would take to long to add screen shots or make another really long video.

who voted no you f***ing noob, I didn't try to trade this account to any one successfully in months so stop lying.

Do not believe the loser that clicked scammer, hes lying. I have traded with many people they just fail at clicking the "request a trade" button so most of my trades happen via private messaging. Below are satisfied customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplumadore2 View Post
This is a great seller. Had great communication and helped with the whole process of exchanging the account. A+
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotafraid77
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop92
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotafraid77
give me pls
Username : removed
Password : removed

Pls give me a positive trade rating lol.

Sold many accounts and no one rates me
ty iwill rate u
Still never rated me . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by stman
me perhaps for ure account^^
ty^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawahati
hey ty a lot
rplumadore2 is the only person who rated me in a sense by making a post cause i told him to.