Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS acc ZIAN.!

Discussion on WTT/WTS acc ZIAN.! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTS acc ZIAN.!

Archer lvl 86 UNIQS: BLOD RING with ress stone lvl1+5% ress,PROF OF MONARCH with ress stone lvl 2+6% ress,INTELIGENT SENTINEL RING empty,KARKAEN NECK with lvl 1 cloack,UNION NECK with Dewil Wings lvl 2,SHOCKER NECK empty,HWARDIUM NECK empty..
RELMS : TOP HH lvl 80, TOP LIGHT RELM 3/3 lvl 3 stones, TOP CF RELM 3/3 stone lvl3, CAP OF GROTE with scion stone, PANTS CF bonus ressistenc with 2/2 lvl 3 stones, ARAMPADS CF bonus Atack rating and cast, BOTS CF bonus block..And u ahve bunch more Cf relms for another chars..

I SELL HIM FOR WCP/SCROLS or TRADE FOR NICE CHAR ON SAME SERVER.! PM I SEND PIC WITH SKYP.!
Old 01/19/2012, 00:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
up for a trustfull guy i traded once before with him

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Zian] WTS 10% RES
12/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
as title say i have for sell 10% res for ring but there it's only a problem .. it's from buddy list ( bound item ) SOLD !!!
WTS ON ZIAN
10/02/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Epvper users! I am leaving AL so i wanna sell the follow account pack on Archon/Deribelle Ranger lvl 76 with gmail(Empty one) Swash lvl 57 with web.de mail(No realms just Shuta blode kark 0/1) Elem lvl 75 with gmail ( Proof of monarch ice garb 2/2 ashal bracelets) Sorc lvl 72 with hotmail (full cf armour with 2 x stats) ALL this pack i sell 40 euro! i accept only paypal and i can trade with middleman!
[zian]wtb lv 50-70 ele.
08/22/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Ele must have some realms unique on it i offer in wp. Please pm me with the info of ure elementalist, ty. Must go with email.
WTT Ele on zian
04/25/2011 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Hi wtt my ele lvl 71 and swash lvl 55 on Zian for char ZERK,MAGE,KNIGHT,RANGER,SWASH LVL 60+ ele have skirt of siasen 10% resi with lvl 4 stone sleeves of bibulan with asthal garb of quentin with lvl 4 stone proof of monarch % resi pets lvl 1,2,3 pet feed
WTS ele on zian
02/21/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi wtt my 62 lvl ele and 55 swash (Both characters are on the same account) with email on zian for zerk or mage lvl 60+ ele have; cf skirt 2x resi cf gloves 2x proof of monarch 5% resi evasion pots,pets lvl 3 etc. swash have; 1x serazen lvl 4