Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS on gracia/sylvia

Discussion on WTS on gracia/sylvia within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS on gracia/sylvia

Gracia: Glorius Faren neck 0/2
Sylvia:

PM me with offers

Bumb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS or WTT Sylvia to Gracia
12/12/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
UNIQUES glo gadius ring 1/1 ( 6% res ) 4x blode 1/1 ( 6% res, 6% res, 7% res and 1 ashtal ) 2x luke 0/1 - 1/1 ( cloack lvl 1 ) 1x shocker 0/1 1x gadius 0/1 1x kark 1/1 ( strength +60 ) REALM KNIGHT
Sylvia/Gracia
12/07/2011 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
WTT lvl 72 archer on Sylvia and lvl 78 Archer and lvl 71 Summoner on Gracia for (mage, ranger or swash) on Gracia server post me your offers. I can give the 3 accs for 1 good. LVL 78 Archer got : Riley Cap, Armour of Riley, Mars tassets with 10% resistance bonus, Mars boots with 10% movement speed bonus, armpads of robindole with 1% cast bonus and atack rating bonus, 1 Prof of Destroyer ring with 5% resist stone, 4% cast ring with 5% resist stone, Got some combis, lvl 3 pets, a lot of cc...
[WTT/WTB] Gracia-Sylvia
07/07/2011 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys, I might be back playing anytime soon, so i want to trade and buy some stuff. I'd like to trade a scroll and all the returned warriors event at gracia for the same or alike at sylvia. And im buying scrolls at sylvia. Pm me offers, or leave them here.
WTT (Sylvia) for Gracia
06/27/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTT lvl 72 archer on SYlvia (Cyripus) for gold, items or scrools on Gracia. The Archer got 200% TOA, 100% TOA, top with 12% skill blcok and lvl 5 stones, armpads of robindole with atack rating bonus, tassets with hp bonus, got pants for sorc with 11% resistance bonus for sell, combis, toas, cc pots, pets
GRACIA TO SYLVIA
01/30/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
lv 71 archer blode9% rezi +karkaen with cloak some realm crit rings for acc sylvia 65+ pm