Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Zerk HH REALMS URZARK

Discussion on WTB Zerk HH REALMS URZARK within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Zerk HH REALMS URZARK

WTB

Boots hh lv 80 (zerk)
gaunlets hh lv90 (zerk)
helmet hh lv90
(zerk)

pm me with offer i can pay in wc/gold/scrolls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB HH NEW REALMS EU 3 ( URZARK )
09/10/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
HI GUYS, I WANT BUY SOME REALMS WITH WC IN GAME knight archer mage i want lvl 90 hh realm, if someone sell something for my chars plz offer me ur price
[URZARK] WTS realms
08/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, want to sell these realms. Garb of Zwan Skill block +12% in bonus ___________________________ Kilt of Zwan Max hp +230 and Defense +10 in bonus SOLD
WTS MANY REALMS ON URZARK ...........
06/07/2011 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
Hello To Everybody I`m Selling Some Realms in Urzark Server pm me Offers Here is the Screens Of the Realms Hope you like them :p Archer Realms Archer Gloves ---->>> ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Archer Short from BG --->>>ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting SOLD
[euł] WTB Zerk Realms
12/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hi i want to buy zerk realms, -armpads with bonus att speed -kilt with bonus res -boots with block and mov speed -armor with bonus skill block and maybe bonus hp and 4 slots PM me, pay in CC
[EVE] WTS ZERK lvl 84+ with realms 3/5
05/14/2009 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
WTS ZERK 84+ with 3/4 realms (all mongola) not rogue about +/- 10k cc 140m in safe keeper On the account u got an archer 64+ too with 2 realms parts (perfect to pk) 100€