Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<WTT> Rohan accounts LvL 52 + LvL 46 for archlord account

Discussion on <WTT> Rohan accounts LvL 52 + LvL 46 for archlord account within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<WTT> Rohan accounts LvL 52 + LvL 46 for archlord account

LvL 52 Knight ( still can pick the class you want)
LvL 46 Assasin

I want a Archlord account Leave Offers Here!!

« - | WTT Archer »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Granado Espada SG Accounts & Rohan Account
02/26/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Granado Espada (SG) account(s) (Bach Server) Selling account with multiple veterans, experts, and level 100's. On Bach pk server. Characters are listed in the screenshots. There are various cash shop items such as forbidden territory passes, ancient territory passes, exp uppers, barrack slot, and more. (For list of the actual items and cash items PM me) Price negotiable. Will be paid via paypal. Barrack 1 Barrack 1 part 2
WTT ARCHLORD ACCOUNT FOR ROHAN ONE
07/30/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
lvl 45 archer lvl 30 sorcer lvl 10 berserker i want a lvl 50 or 50+ archer in rohan not a ranger a scout it is WAY harder to lvl in archlord than in rohan so this is a great deal and with the upcoming episode III its even more of a deal soo respond to teh post or PM me the decision is yours
WTT OR WTS ARCHLORD ACCOUNT FOR ROHAN ONE
07/17/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTT ARCHLORD ACCOUNT FOR ROHAN ONE ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- lvl 45 archer lvl 30 sorcer lvl 10 berserker i want a lvl 50 or 50+ archer in rohan a scout it is WAY harder to lvl in archlord than in rohan so this is a great deal and with the upcoming episode III its even more of a deal soo respond to teh post or PM me the decision is yours. this account comes with THE BEST gear and a unique pvp build for archer that includes...
Trading Knight Online accounts for ArchLord Account
05/20/2008 - Archlord - 3 Replies
I'm trading my knight online accounts for archlord accounts. Account 1) Level 40 Mage with very nice staff worth about 50mil-Very nicely built Account 2) Strippled level 46 Blader (you could probably sell the staff and get pretty godly gear for this guy hes really nice) -Server Ronark --I will get more info about accounts later