Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU3 - WTB char lvl 92+ for Paypal (PAY GOOD)

Discussion on EU3 - WTB char lvl 92+ for Paypal (PAY GOOD) within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU3 - WTB char lvl 92+ for Paypal (PAY GOOD)

As title says im looking to buy a char lvl 92+ on Eu3 server. I can pay up to 300Euro if the char has best uniques and realms. It has to come with email ofc.

Pm me ure offers. TY , P.S. i Prefer zerk/archer/swash/ranger/mage.
Old 07/28/2011, 22:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
ah for all who dont know
1st never let check sb before pay btw no let sb on ur aacc before u have money best u trade with middleman and next point this guy is a scammer ! so I think he just will make a new epvpers acc :S but so no trade with him
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to buy good char with good gears - Read!
04/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
I am looking to spend maybe 200-250 USD on one good character with good gears, I don't care what kind I just want to see what you have and then I will make my final decision. Screenies are necessary and the only form of payment i offer is Paypal. I also will only do the transaction over ebay, so you must create an auction and post what the character has on it and what level and stat points and what server. Thanks for your time, let me know what you got. (Sorry for all the rules, not trying to...
WTT GuildWars Acc(every game). for a realy good char with good items.
01/20/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
the guild wars account has full elite kurz now. lvl 20 E/A. again, i have every game you can buy on there. every char slot. jus leave offers.
[Paypal] LVL 96 MAIN! GOOD STATS! 11M CASH!!! 98 HUNTER! RARE 3 LETTER NAME![Paypal]
11/08/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I got this nice main to sell. It has almost 99 hunter. 12m in cash and 2m in items. AND A RARE 3 LETTER NAME! THE ACCOUNT HAS A REOCCURRING MEMBERSHIP THROUGH MY FRIENDS CREDIT CARD! HE DOSNT PLAN ON STOPPING IT! Username: 0ie Account Information: Level 96, melee Bank Items: 11m Full Void Hunter Gear
WTT MY LVL 50 CHAR IN GAIAHON FOR OTHER GOOD CHAR
05/07/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
I GIVE MY LVL 50 ARCHER WITH 4 OF THE BEST UNIQUE SACCESORIES WICH ARE FOR ARCHER FOR A LVL 60+ CHAR IN WHATEVER SERVER. I HAVE 400M GOLD AND 20K WORTH CHANTRA ITEMS.FULL GEAR AND EQUIPMENT FOR LVL 52 AND FOR NOW XD just im bored lvling up