Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT UNIQUES ITEMS ETC ON DERI FOR THINGS AND UNIQUES ON GRACIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion on WTT UNIQUES ITEMS ETC ON DERI FOR THINGS AND UNIQUES ON GRACIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Cool WTT UNIQUES ITEMS ETC ON DERI FOR THINGS AND UNIQUES ON GRACIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYs !
I have ON DERIBELLE BEST realms with ashtals and lvl 5 stones for sorc / knight
many cast rings and crit rings with ring spirit stones lvl 2,3,4,
cloak lvl 6 but in nec and wings etc
many stones
some wp toas and so on
BIGLOS 2 SLOT with LVL 5 CLOAK AND LVL 4 ANGEL WINGS spiral rings , shuta
and some other good items and very nice weaps for knight and sorc .

FORRRRRR things or 1-2 uniques on GRACIA/STULL/TULLAN SERVER

PLS ADD ME on skype( saiyan pandi or thanansaiyan95)
or Facebook under Saiyan PUshparajah .
thank you .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT THINGS ON DERI FOR THINGS ON GRACIA AND WTB GOLDTICKET/CRIT GAUDIUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/08/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
I HAVE SORCREALMS ON DERI POISON ARMOR 4 SLOTS 3/4 WITH LVL 5 STONES ZWAN BRACELTS DOUBLE CAST WITH 2 ashtals LIGHTNING SORCC CAP SPIRAL RING SHUTA RING 2 SLOT BIGLOS WITH CLOAK ELE LVL 5 AND LVL 4 ANGEL WINGS CLOAK LVL 6 IN NOOB NEC ^^ CAST RINGS ; LENS; TOAS ; CRIT RING WITH lvl 4 RING SPIRIT STONE AND MANY OTHER STUFF
[Gracia] WTS Uniques!!!
02/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
* Intelligent Ohkeros * Intelligent Pargon * Intelligent Gaudius * Glorious Haul * Glorious Shocker * Intelligent Shocker - Offer in scrolls or in paypal verified!
WTS UNIQUES ON GRACIA ~~~
08/05/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
I have many for sale , I have scroll of course. Uniques 1.)Shuta ring 6% resistance 2.)Shuta ring 6% resistance 3.)Shuta ring 7% resistance 4.)Blode ring 6% resistance 5.)Barom ring 8% resistance 6.)Barom ring 8% resistance 7.)Karkaen Necklace/ Level 8 Cloak ( highest cloak & white color )
WTT uniques/Char's on archon for items on deri
07/16/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTT 71+ archer with posion top and lightning boots. +Blode0/1 + Karkaen 0/1 + logo 0/1 + Biglos 0/1. With 1000+ wcoin in bag. 4% cast ring with all stats+8 + Ashtal. and 3 more scion/ashtals unused in inventory. Offer my inbox thanks
Last chance Uniques trade - Gaia/brum to deri
02/16/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Karkaen With infinity for... prefer crit rings with res stones or other things offer me. Also have different uniques so just ask me (: uniques are on brum/gaia and i want items on deri for them