Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 71lv swash On URZARK

Discussion on WTS 71lv swash On URZARK within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTS 71lv swash On URZARK

WTS 71lv swash, with some items and realms. for more info /w Averami in game.
Want uniqs or scrolls on Urzark.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU3 - Urzark]WTS Swash 72 acc
05/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell my old account, in the same account a swash lvl 72 others about lvl 20-30 on Gaia server, u can call it empty char just for buff or if u wanna know what i have there here it is ;) 1 - flying ring (empty) aloot of pendants . . . and 2 lvl 55 rings of the gaia tree with STM/STR/Resistance 6% CF armor with hp bonus and lvl 3 stones CF pants 3 slots with 210 hp 2/3 resis/SB CF boots with 8% movement speed
[URZARK] Swash stuff/pargon/crit ring
04/29/2011 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
Selling np -Swash cf bottoms (extra 11% res) -Swash cf gaunts (extra 10% att speed) -Pargon ring (8% res) -3% crit ring SOLD -18 stacks of evasion pots (I'd like to trade some for giant pots, we could do X stacks of evasion for 1 stack of giant)
[URZARK] WTB ELE / SWASH LVL 80+
03/14/2011 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
As title says, must come with mail (no yahoo). Price depends upon which uniques and realms the toon has.
[Urzark] WTB ZERK/SWASH/RANGER
02/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hello all , i want to buy a zerk , a ranger or a swash in urzark. You must include the e-mail with your account and I trade only with a middleman. I can pay in paysafecard or item In Game. Thanks . Pm me if you have something for sell =)
WTT Swash [Urzark]
12/29/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Level 39 Swash _________________________________ Level 39 Swash : Proof Of Destoryer 2 Marvel Scrolls 13 Combis' 10k Lens + 5k Lens Normal 14 Day 20% Toa