Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

/ARCHON/ WTS TOPIC

Discussion on /ARCHON/ WTS TOPIC within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
/ARCHON/ WTS TOPIC

WTS
2x blodes empty
1x kark with lvl 3 wings
ranger top 12 skill block and 6 for 12 convert
ranger skirt 11 resi and 1 gold
ranger gloves 3 cast bonus
ranger bg boots
WTB
Biglos normal or surprise me xD with ele cloak any lvl or empty
2x pargons normal or surprise me xD with resi stone lvl 2+
pm me offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb Zerk or Sorc on Archon 85+ Archon
04/24/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
so as the title says it all, i'm looking for a zerk or sorc 85+ dont mind if it doesnt have uniques and maybe if it has good gear i'll consider 70+... Needs to come with safe email. Hotmail etc. (no mail, no trade) Can pay with €'s (paypal) or wp would prefer if it has CF realm, best stats i'll use a middleman if required but as you can see, theres only a handfull of people on this site who have traded more than me. bumps always welcome, pm me if you have what i need :cool:
[ALLEYESON] WTB Archon / WTT Other Servers to Archon
02/13/2011 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
Hello reader, First of all I'd like to mention that I'm not here to scam anyone, as I will be using hexer123 or Minera as middleman for each trade, or any other VERIFIED MIDDLEMAN After swapping servers, thinking about which class to create, I've decided to make a ranger on Archon, that's why I need some gear, list will be updated: WTB on Archon 2x Shuta/Blode
WTT lvl76 sorc(deribelle)/lvl63-67 hunter(gracia) for wc on archon or char on archon
11/14/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Hey ;D And a lvl63-67(dont rly remember anymore :P) hunter with 2/4 cf realm. Hasnt got best equip. hunter on gracia !! For this hunter I want to have a 5x char on archon and that char dont has to have any realm/uniques or I want some WC on Archon :) Feel free to offer smthing else too :) For more information just PM me :D
Wear Archon armor without being an archon
09/02/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 18 Replies
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD I WAS GETTING STUPID PMs
WTT ARCHON 77 ELE for archon char/items
07/28/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
peace! my ele: lvl 77 with 59,11 % Full ice and poison skirt and light armpads Blode with 7% res Ohkeros stam3 Zucker lvl 2 angle wings