Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Gaiahon] Lv 55 Berserker for sale {Armaggeddon}

Discussion on [Gaiahon] Lv 55 Berserker for sale {Armaggeddon} within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Gaiahon] Lv 55 Berserker for sale {Armaggeddon}

Hey,

well I started to play on my 2nd account, and I like it alot better. The thing is I don't need my zerker account anymore, so if you're interested I would glady say the tings I have for sale on this account, in one sentence...
HE'S CLEAN!

Don't even have uniques on my main account. So if you're interested in selling cheap my lvl 55 zerker.

Thank you for your interest, post or PM.

Dave
Old 06/23/2011, 03:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still selling the Lv 55, here is the price; only 2 scrolls.

You trade first. I know the risk, risk is profit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtt Berserker Lv79/ Gaiahon!
02/24/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Wtt Berserker 79 on other account/ uniqs? maybe for parg+biglos ?:) offer me^^ 3 Ice armor parts: Boots, Helmet, Gauntles So wtt it on Archer/Sorcerer lvl 70+ Pm with the screens of you're account and the screenshot of the build! P.S: Please im not interesting on getting ma'self scammed =] thx for reading!
Wtt Berserker Lv79/ Gaiahon!
02/20/2010 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Wtt Berserker 79... 3 Ice armor parts: Boots, Helmet, Gauntles Blode and Guardimesh( event items) Also got 2 shocker :).. So wtt it on Archer/Sorcerer lvl 71+ Pm with the screens of you're account and the screenshot of the build! Check the pics of my acc: Imageshack - pic3ct.jpg Imageshack - pic1n.jpg Imageshack - pic2tz.jpg And the build of skills:
WTS 83+ Berserker Gaiahon
01/11/2009 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
ytytytyttytytytytytytytytytyty
WTB lvl55+ Knight/Berserker (Gaiahon)
06/01/2008 - Archlord - 9 Replies
hi, i want to buy a lvl 55+ knight or Berserker on Gaiahon. i am going to pay very good. Would be nice to find a german seller...cause than its esier with paying. How i said i pay very good. ihr könnt auch auf deutsch antworten^^
WTS Berserker lvl 63 gaiahon server
04/20/2008 - Archlord - 9 Replies
lvl 63 berserker at gaiahon server list of my armor stat send me ur offer @ mafia9823@live or post ur offer good for 1 on 1 pvp each stuff has same element for full elemental resistance http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3032/armorsao9 .th.jpg chest armor