Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vicious Cooking Service! Cheep

Discussion on Vicious Cooking Service! Cheep within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vicious Cooking Service! Cheep

I am offering a service to anybody on any server i will collect all the material for you to use to get to level 10! for a low price.

Why should i get it
Not many people have it at level 10 and the food you can cook at level 10 is godly for example:
Ugdrasil's Nectar - Critical Damage +80%
Gracia's Nectar - Attack Speed +30% Movt +30% Skill Colldown 10%
Syripus's Nectar - Drop Rate +20%
Zian's Nectar - Phys DMG +5% Phys Def +5%
Dikain's Nectar - XP +5% Gold 5%
ALL these can be stacked...

How much does it take to get it!?
It takes aproximitly 1500-2000 sucsessful cooks to obtain level 10 cooking, thats a lot of material if i was to make everything out of Raw Meat and Scales it would be Raw Meat 4455-5569 and 1500-2000 Scales it does have a chance to fail so add about 25% more to the items i will be useing.

What is the cost?
The Cost is low!
Each Server has a different Cost i would like to get paid in Gold - WP Codes - Tullen/Stull Stuff (Accounts- Ashtals - Scions - Good stuff) I also will accept toons on other servers - Gaiahon - Brumhart - Archon E-Mail Must be included with any trades NO Alternate Email or Secret Question can be on the E-Mail. Make sure you meet what i am asking for before you ask for my service.
Old 05/06/2011, 07:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 135

Trust me its a service noone wants.. lol
Old 05/06/2011, 11:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
If it's really(!) cheap then I think people *could* be interested. Good luck sir

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Cooking Service (stage 1 to 10)
04/15/2011 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Description I will get your cooking from Stage 1 to 10 for you on your chosen character. This service is to allow you to be able to use the stage 10 cooking potions, if you do not know what potions these are please goto the cook and have a look under crafting. I can also offer to gather all the items needed and trade you them inplace of me logging onto you characters, This may be a long process as it takes awhile to cook and it does fail sometimes. Location I currently am playing the...
WTS ares acc Very cheep 12$ for both
12/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
64 wizz/bard FF have devil avatar 14m and some stufs 8$ for him 55rogue/cleric 287k sp left moon xbow 10$ for this nice char For both chars 12$ !
WTS 95 ak tri(cheep!)
07/04/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
have all the proof that you need SS all that msg me for more info has decent gear all +4 and up has a skill reset and other cash shop items 25mill a few coppers and silvers and 1 gold a very good build for the money starting bid will be $55 TRADE WILL BE DONE VIA PAY PAL
Tq might have something cooking.
01/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Ok I know some of you will say this has nothing to do with conquer but maybe it does. TQ digital bought the unreal tournament engine and licensing for heroes of might and majic. They also have made press releases that state they are going to unveil their new mmorpg at the E4 show this spring. Now if thats true then maybe they are just cash grabbing for more money to invest in this new super secret project of theirs. Any of us who have been around for a while no game companies do this...
Cooking
10/22/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Von Wildschweinrippen mit Biersoße bis zu geröstetem Riesenmuschelfleisch gibt es für die Köche von Azeroth kein Rezept, das zu anspruchsvoll oder zu seltsam wäre. Nahrung kann die Spieler nach dem Kampf heilen, sodass sie schnellstmöglich wieder kampfbereit sind. Kochen ist kein wirklich ernsthafter, aber ein spaßiger Tradeskill. Während du dich durch die Welt kämpfst findest du oft Fleisch bei getöteten Tieren. Das kannst du, anstatt es an Händler zu verscherbeln, zur Herstellung von...