Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STull/WTS Armor Rabindole 0/4 (bonus 10sb,10mana,convert)

Discussion on STull/WTS Armor Rabindole 0/4 (bonus 10sb,10mana,convert) within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
STull/WTS Armor Rabindole 0/4 (bonus 10sb,10mana,convert)

also caiman 10% sb armor 0/4 :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hello i need A bonus Switcher hack to 6-7 bonus
01/24/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
Hello all of this forum. i need a hack to change automatic and fast the 6-7 bonus. Please any person can create this hackk PM
WTT or WTS 55 Assassin full 50 Elite AP armor For (Glad,SM or Temp) with = armor
11/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT NA Israphel 55 Assassin 50 Elite AP armor 40 ap Acc Rings 50 ap Earrings 50 ap Sword 50 Ap dagger 449 Tailoring
Free Items from Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus Packs
01/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I know this might sound really stupid and I'm probably gonna get alot of people calling me a noob for asking this. But I was wondering about the (Free) equipment you get from the Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus packs. Do they stay after you get reborn or do they disapear? I tried looking on the CO site but it isnt there and I checked this forum and couldnt find anything. If anyone has gotten reborn with free items, it would be great to know because I would love to keep my necklace I got from...