Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an active/trustful member to join my power leveling team!

Discussion on Looking for an active/trustful member to join my power leveling team! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 135
Exclamation Looking for an active/trustful member to join my power leveling team!

Title pretty much says it! just post here with why you would like to join us. i will decide on your post count/feedback/thanks and your attitude.

dont flame, dont ***** just post a small paragraph on why you would be good for our team and how many hours a day you can level.. looking for someone with at least 2 hours a day and is open to level any class!

there is only one spot open. and your pay is via wp or paypal.

do not pm me!

thanks, Istrike
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2011, 23:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
I might be able to join after my wrist is better, if you still be looking for peeps!
Why I would be good for the team? Uhh, I am who I am?
Old 04/13/2011, 00:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
me ;D i like exp and have good contact of you
Old 04/13/2011, 00:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
I might be able to join after my wrist is better, if you still be looking for peeps!
Why I would be good for the team? Uhh, I am who I am?
whenever youre ready i make a spot just for you bro ^^

qwerty, sorry mate youre too new to elitepvpers and need more time here. thanks for the interest though!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2011, 00:36   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking pl

hey istrike i would love to become apart of your powerleveling service i know i am new to elite pvpers and no feedback but i am very capable of doing this and a very trusted person. if you want you can test me with some stuff to test me out. and we could contact each other via something to prove it i can even tell you where i live all that kind of stuff
thanks
Old 04/13/2011, 01:04   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Erm well, i would like to help you guys out, but i need some more info about the lill details how things work, do we all work serparate, i mean like armors, rings etc should be bought by your own?
This would be a nice opportunity for me to get rid of being-bored-mood , i saw that you guys have alot to do on EU3 , well would be awesome cuz i have some buff chars there
but i also like challenges on other servers
im here if you are looking for me
Old 04/13/2011, 01:16   #7

position filled. closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread