Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duping...

Discussion on Duping... within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duping...

Well, I'll realize to everyone ***** about dupe... Everyone who sells dupe method didn't tried... I did and succeded once but really hard. I wont sell that dupe method cuz it's bingo if u dupe something, try 1000 hours and you'll be able to dupe once... But it's possible
Now i got other dupe method that really works easy but I wont give info to anyone, I'll just sell duped items cuz I dont wanna ruin the game. I think there's a just 10-15 ppl that know this and they're trusted and wont resell it or tell to anyone... So guyz calm down, dupe is not easy to do. I won't lie u... But soon I'll sell duped items on all server so u'll be able to buy (I wont sell like 300 stones or something like that cuz that will ruin game)
Don't buy any method cuz u'll just get nervous and spent money... Soon U'll got my threads with stones on every server that will you be able to buy... I think this is fair by me cuz I dont wanna be the one who will ruin a game
Gratz,
killere
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2011, 20:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ha...Ha... Let's me think... you will give the method to GoneCrazy and IStrikeAnyWhere, then they will make new trade with "new method"
Let's see if no one will sell this suposed method in the next days. I'm sure someone will, because you guys are unable to keep something secret, because there will always be $$ to make you open your mouth.
Old 02/20/2011, 20:42   #3

No, no... If you dont trust me just stay on forum and u'll see It's easy to dupe that's why i wont give method to anyone... If they're my friends i give them stones but not method...
Old 02/20/2011, 20:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by killere View Post
No, no... If you dont trust me just stay on forum and u'll see It's easy to dupe that's why i wont give method to anyone... If they're my friends i give them stones but not method...
If its so easy than lets wait till a ****** finds out. But any proofs actually that it works? :P
Old 02/20/2011, 20:55   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol man seriously ..... If u don't want to ruin the game the best choise is to say the method to the gm ....
The dupe is not the game ......
now all gamers know that the dupe exist and scamm will come again like in codemasters...
So just say it to the gm and hope for they will fix it =)
Old 02/20/2011, 21:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 135
first off i closed my wts thread. i only sold cause gone crazy mentioned my name. i got 3 trades out of it and now i can buy a prem ticket. once i get the prem ticket the duping is on.
Old 02/20/2011, 21:09   #7

Tradeforall... GMs dont answer... tried...
Closed Thread