Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any old players that left game?

Discussion on Any old players that left game? within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any old players that left game?

Hello, are there any old players that have left the game if so pls pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING WHAT LITTLE I HAVE LEFT ON THIS GAME, RESALE SPECIAL
10/16/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
WELL MY TIME WITH CONQUER ONLINE HAS FINALLY COME TO A CLOSE. IVE SOLD MOSTLY EVERYTHING IVE HAD AND REALLY HAVE ONLY BEEN COMING ONLINE TO GAMBLE, BUT I MADE THE MISTAKE OF GOING TO THE WRONG SERVER AND ITS REALLY OVER RUN BY EGYPTIANS WHO ARE ONLY OUT TO CHEAT AND SCAM. THE GEARS AND PRICES I HAVE LEFT ARE AS FOLLOWS... ***NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO TRADING OF ITEMS, THIS IS A PAYPAL ONLY DEAL, AND I WILL BE GETTING PAYMENT CONFIRMATION BEFORE TRADING YOU GEARS*** SUP2s+12-5 ARCHER COAT...
[Selling] Selling everything what i have left at CO Reason: Quiting the game
06/15/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says im selling everyhthing what i have left reason is that im quiting Co cuz of my job so this is what is left. +12 -7 p7 Trojan armor lvl 140 +12 -7 p7 Taoist bag lvl 136 +12 -7 p4 Epic Saber poison lvl 140 +12 -7 no perm no poison Epic Saber lvl 140 +12 -7 no perm Troj coronet lvl 140 +12 -7 p2 heavy ring lvl 137 +12 -7 p7 Monk beads lvl 15 +12 -7 p6 Monk beads lvl 15 +8 -7 p3 Boots lvl 129
[Selling] done with the game .2/G 100G left
03/31/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
done with the game .2/G 100G left Skypee ricemaker Still trying to sell, done with the game just want to make some money from it.
Any Legit players left in Venice?
06/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Are there any legit players left in Venice? Any bot-free guilds? If not does anyone want to start up a bot free guild that actually levels together? Silkroad just isn't the same as it used to be :[
Gibts ähnliches game wie Left 4 Dead 2
02/17/2010 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
Das kostenlos ist!