Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teleport Hack

Discussion on Teleport Hack within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teleport Hack

I see many ppl using it... anyone know how to get it? thx
Old 10/20/2015, 19:33   #2

sure you aint talking about teleport skill in Auramancy (50% no cooldown With passsive)
Old 10/23/2015, 14:27   #3

ya seen guy use it today he tellyed in front me about 40 times across sea faster then my clipper with all toped out regardes so ya i like get my hand on that my self... stand alone vers not a archebuddy vers that is
Old 10/26/2015, 23:33   #4

I can confirme it's totally possible to teleport easily in that game
Old 10/27/2015, 11:25   #5

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 186/1/4
Quote:
if you post a question thread in a release section (which is marked with [NO QUESTIONS]) you get a warning / infraction (if it was your first time you'll get a warning , if you continue doing this you'll get an infraction)
^
Old 10/27/2015, 18:26   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> ArcheAge

#moved…
Old 11/05/2015, 17:47   #7

pity hacks...
Old 11/10/2015, 00:55   #8

Tele hack

Where can you get that hack?
Old 11/12/2015, 02:17   #9

Are people interested in something like this? It's real easy to do, I could put something together if there is interest.
Old 11/13/2015, 06:50   #10

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Don't, teleporting with packs gets you flagged/banned very quickly, so does speed hacking with packs. And you often if teleporting too quickly get locked down aswell ~
Old 11/13/2015, 12:46   #11

Its basically a insta ban , wouldnt try it out.
Old 11/13/2015, 23:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Don't, teleporting with packs gets you flagged/banned very quickly, so does speed hacking with packs. And you often if teleporting too quickly get locked down aswell ~
Just to prototype something, I made two speed hacks. One is rudimentary and uses incremental teleporting (i.e. teleporting you by some amount in the direction you are trying to run). The second speed hack was more sophisticated, I reversed xlgame::XLAnimatePlayerMovement (roughly RTTI was garbled). In the second case I was able to increase the amount of distance covered by each function call to XLAnimatePlayerMovement.

I then abused both hacks on separate free accounts. The first hack was detected within 10 minutes and the account debuffed (locked in place at nui) . The second method I have been using continuously without any debuff or detection.

Next step is to add no fall damage, because as it is, since I am adjusting the function directly, the increase in the amount of covered distance, also translates to a larger momentum, which is used in the collision damage calculation. It's not nice to lose 25% health when bumping in to things

**EDIT:
These tests were done WITHOUT a trade pack, no one be stupid enough to try either method with a trade pack, they use logging to detect such things and you will surely get banned.
Old 11/16/2015, 22:48   #13

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by sullx View Post
Next step is to add no fall damage, because as it is, since I am adjusting the function directly, the increase in the amount of covered distance, also translates to a larger momentum, which is used in the collision damage calculation. It's not nice to lose 25% health when bumping in to things

**EDIT:
These tests were done WITHOUT a trade pack, no one be stupid enough to try either method with a trade pack, they use logging to detect such things and you will surely get banned.
Already did the no fall damage in Derp, just finished removing topside water, water fog ( in memory ), also I use the physics instead of x2game for the speedhack since it will be easier to update since the physics is hardly ever touched on xl/trion updates.

As for anything without a tradepack, none would care. Most speedhack packs up/down under map using my clipping to load a ship up, since containers are not checked/flagged, an just sail the boat undermap then clip hack the boat out - no ban chance with it. They also alt SH the sunken chests then funnel the gold to the main using chests now, since trading/ah is tracked. Majority of this has already been done, an most want profit making hacks as opposed to fun features. You're relatively behind in the meta in terms of hacking on AA, you might want to check the RU and some of what I've already posted prior so you know what would be best to do or go for.

Oh and P.S.: I speedhack 24/7, example , can increase/decrease and go quite fast with it, never get hit by the system unless I handle a pack. The threshold is about 30ish for char speed, 35 for haulers, 40 for cars, not sure about ships - anything above usually gets you banned but char speed is a bit iffy, I've went well over an huge amount in terms of speed on character an didn't get flagged before, then another I did.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2016, 12:35   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I can comfirme this. My lvl 1 char got identify as hacking via game system pretty fast on X and Y coord teleport. With Z i had no problem even if i teleported 30 km above the ground in 1 go.