Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Archeage Shatigon-Haranya character.

Discussion on LF Archeage Shatigon-Haranya character. within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Yo, maybe someone stopped playing , i would love to do some PvP.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
09/07/2015 - Freebies - 3 Replies
Yo, maybe someone stopped playing , i would love to do some PvP.
[Selling] ArcheAge Gold EU-Shatigon
05/17/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. Since i don't play anymore i have over 600 gold that i want to sell. pm me.
[Selling] Archeage Gold [EU] Dahuta Haranya side
12/18/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Atm i have 8300g in stock. 100g 1.50 euro 1000g 15.00 euro I only accept Moneybookers or items via steam!
[Selling] Highend Archeage Account Shatigon [EU]
11/25/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everybody! I'm putting up my AA account for sale. The account consits of 4 characters. One Level 50 Archemaster character (having leveled all classes up to 50) and three Level 15 chararacter to use labor potions. All characters are on the EU server Shatigon. The Patron time for this account runs till 15.1.2015, as an archeum founder the character all have Trailblazer titles, costumes and gliders. The main character has some of the most exclusive Features, items and gear in the...
[Selling] Archeage gold Melisara-Haranya
10/24/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies
I am private seller trying to earn some cash, no scams/hacks/bots were used to farm gold and apex. Price: 100g = 6$ Payment: Moneybookers(Skrill) You will have to go first, when i receive and accept payment you will get your stuff, if you don't trust me we can do it in small increments, othervise don't bother contacting me unless you are high reputation player and you want me to go first, in that case we still do small increments until there is enough trust for bulk buying! There are to...