Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Hack method 200-250g per hour

Discussion on Archeage Hack method 200-250g per hour within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/25/2014, 12:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossside View Post
1) Selling Tutorials / Information = not allowed @epvp -> reported

go for it buddy!

2) The Method is not woth 20$, not even 5$.. even if you get 4-5hour with that method.. its super suspious and the gold get removed after the bann .. so you got nothing for 20$..no thanks.

My guide will show you how to "work arround" the gold remove i allready collected like 1,6k gold now and still got all the gold

3) The Method is not new, and you find it on youtube & co. for free.. nice try boy

i never said the method is new i said my GUIDE how to use the allready known questline is new

4) you cant sell "used time".. time is nothing you can transfer from on person to another person

kid. i sell the work i had fixing allready known problems with banned smurfs. so the time i used to fix the problems.

5) get your s*it together with your language. -> reported for insult other peoples without reason.

i allready said english is not my native language as long as ppl can understand what im talking about its okay for me.

how about you move to another board and let us alone without your annoying insulting, kiddylike language?i would love it if you shut your mouth because all that comes out of it is insulting s*it.
stop it.

how about dont read my posts? btw reported for insulting me cuz of my english language.

greets..
bye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesun View Post
well i don't pay for hacks any way is stupid coos u get banned soy only free hacks = u loss noting

and thes game got no free hacks >_> lol
read my post.

u will use free to play SMURFS so there is no risk of getting banned. even if they ban you they can do a shit because you can make another smurf in like 3 minutes.

greetz

okay my last statement here:

you will never get any gold problems cuz you will use smurf accounts / gold storage accounts / main accounts on dif. IP ( more detail on my guide).

so they cant even track a shit

i wont say anything more more details on my guide buddys + i also offer Teamspeak support for the guide
Old 11/25/2014, 13:23   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDeaken View Post
how about dont read my posts? btw reported for insulting me cuz of my english language.
i dont have say anything about your english.
i have say stuff about how you speak to others.

examples? here you go..

Quote:
if you dont want my script then shut the **** up and write your pointless **** on other threads?!?

[...]

and for all of you out there writing **** : IF YOU DONT WANT IT ****** go on without it and shut up?
etc etc etc...
the only thing you do is use insulting words and make phrases with it..

THAT is what i was mention.. not your english skills.
but hey.. if you want to dream about me insult you because your english skills...go for it

some peoples..
Old 11/25/2014, 14:05   #18

elite*gold: 6
Its in the wrong category -> reported.
Dont buy this guide, you can find the most guides in the internet or on youtube, this is not a new guide.
Dont pay him money for copy & past informations from the internet/youtube.
Old 11/25/2014, 15:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantal View Post
Its in the wrong category -> reported.
Dont buy this guide, you can find the most guides in the internet or on youtube, this is not a new guide.
Dont pay him money for copy & past informations from the internet/youtube.
The questline is Public i never said it isnt -> and ppl fail on it cuz they get banned after a few minutes on the smurfs.

and why? because they dont know how to do it right

it looks like only flamer/hater are here on elitepvpers since i sold allready 4 guides on ********* well lol elitepvpers removed the name. everyone is happy and everyone is farming gold without any problems ( except for some banned smurfs, well make a new one in 3 mins)

here i get some nice personal PMs with legit questions about the guide and a flamewar at the topic.

So it looks like here are only kids at the forums. lets stop it here, anyone who want some informations about my gold guide write me a pm because i will not react on any future posts.

who want to feed the trolls? not me.

and btw if you guys want to report me just ****** do it you dont need to write "REPORTED" like little kids. feel free to report me for offering a guide to the community.

~Closed~
Old 11/25/2014, 17:11   #20

Quote:
it looks like only flamer/hater are here on elitepvpers since i sold allready 4 guides on ********* well lol elitepvpers removed the name.

1) "They" have dont remove your link. O C and Epvp = dont like each other. So the Links get automatical removed by the board software.
its not a human that remove the link to O C, its a automatic system.

Quote:
So it looks like here are only kids at the forums.
Yeah? Lets look in your postings to see if you are bether:

Quote:
i dont get your problem.

if you are not successfull with your hacks/tools/bots w/e its not my problem. Im doing the exploit my way since 6 days in a row and only got banned on 1 account of my 4 smurfs.

i NEVER said i want to sell a bot or something i just want to sell my tactic to not get banned after a few minutes + a detailed guide how to use the exploit + a guide for all tools needed thats all. if you dont want my script then shut the fuck up and write your pointless shit on other threads?!?

So what i am selling is my "used time" to make this tactic actually workin.

2 Ppl allready ordered my tactic and both are happy because they got the 20€ worth in gold after the first few hours. thats it, accept it.

and for all of you out there writing shit : IF YOU DONT WANT IT fuckin go on without it and shut up?

sorry for my english
Quote:
[...] even if they ban you they can do a shit because you can make another smurf in like 3 minutes.

And you know what?

Quote:
who want to feed the trolls? not me.

Quote:
and btw if you guys want to report me just fuckin do it you dont need to write "REPORTED" like little kids. feel free to report me for offering a guide to the community.
If you think so.. then why this? ->

Quote:
You dont even follow your own mind!

if you ask me.. in my eyes you are the troll, not the others here.

greets
Old 12/05/2014, 17:08   #21

how about you move to another board and let us alone without your annoying insulting, kiddylike language?i would love it if you shut your mouth because all that comes out of it is insulting s*it.
stop it.
Old 12/08/2014, 18:06   #22

What if people pay for something thats already outthere?
means your work is just copy past, therefore not worth much.
Old 02/03/2015, 01:24   #23

got banned >_< wooot!!!
Old 02/05/2015, 00:07   #24

elite*gold: 1
expensive for a copy/paste
Old 02/05/2015, 17:08   #25
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
Selling information on elitepvpers is not allowed.

#closed
Closed Thread