Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regrade/Crafting Hack?

Discussion on Regrade/Crafting Hack? within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Regrade/Crafting Hack?

Has anybody information concerning that matter? It's going around a lot, but I can't seem to find any decent information on it as digging through russian forums is kinda hard.

You can drop me a PM if you don't want everyone to know the "bad" stuff you're doing.

German:
Old 10/21/2014, 15:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
I was also looking into that one, however no luck so far xD
Old 10/21/2014, 16:06   #3

Just read about it.

If anyone has some information where to get it.. please tell me!
Old 10/21/2014, 16:14   #4

elite*gold: 35
WoW crafting hack und goldhack.....

GG trion...hoffe die machen was dagegen =/ sonst ist das Spiel total am ***** ...

LG
Old 10/21/2014, 16:19   #5

interested in this as well.
Old 10/21/2014, 19:18   #6

Also interested please pm

Also, if anyone on Kyprosa has it pm also
Old 10/21/2014, 19:20   #7

Also
Old 10/21/2014, 21:04   #8

pls pm me if u know something. thx.
Old 10/22/2014, 06:05   #9

Yea pm me too if any thing is found this is taking some digging up.
Old 10/22/2014, 10:51   #10

I would love to know too. PM me if you've found anything and i'll do the same if I find something
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2014, 11:35   #11

PM im serching foret
Old 10/22/2014, 13:00   #12

elite*gold: 2
I don't think, that s.o. will leake this if he has such a hack.
But if i'm wrong, pls pm me too ;-)
Old 10/22/2014, 20:38   #13

From what I understand, someone is using a Packet Editor to make it so that you have a 100% chance of success when regrading and is able to somehow spoof the server into thinking you have the materials to craft something when you actually don't. This has also been used for spoofing trades as well. Someone I know was "scammed" by another player that had a Celestial Epherium weapon. My friend met with him to buy it and the spoofer had the item in the trade window but when they complete the trade my friend never received the item since it never actually existed. So, for those of you who chose not to cheat, watch out for this particular hack.
Old 11/05/2014, 10:56   #14

Well regrade hacking wise I would imagine it might not even be related to packets in the first place because ask yourself this. Why use hack sheild? What I mean by that is what exactly is the main function of hack sheild usually? It's usually to catch clientside modifications. This is why Ragnarok Online used hack sheild to prevent people from doing skill animation hacks and clientside hacking but of course we all know it failed cause it was easy to extract and hack.

So now we have pretty much the same problem we have a client which contains abit too much information that gets displayed openly for everyone to view "ESP hacks" we have client side modification in terms of auction time (client doesn't doesnt have restrictions via how many lines of code simple mechanics like in game clocks can be and such.

We also for some reason have a database file built within the client and much of it seems to give off the feel of why would they need formula's and ratio's built into the client... Unless the server actually reads from the client in order to use various formula's and if that's the case then it would be possible to modify RNG abilities simply by modifying proper SQLite files. I could be wrong about it but after extracting it I get the feeling alot of tables look more like they would be sending data to the server rather then just all client related. But the average person who's usually posting on these forums asking for stuff hasn't pulled out a hex editor or hacked in his life not to mention anyone with correct methods wouldn't want to share how to do the modifications cause like even if I did manage to figure it out knowing how forums work is it gets leaked then patched in a day.
Old 11/05/2014, 17:54   #15

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by gundam0 View Post
then it would be possible to modify RNG abilities simply by modifying proper SQLite files.
There is no RNG or crafting related information in the compact.sqlite3