Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auction House Addon/Modd

Discussion on Auction House Addon/Modd within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/03/2014, 03:48   #76

elite*gold: 0
java not a valid comand line...

how i fix this
Old 11/03/2014, 15:06   #77

Hello
I've got a little problem here. I can unpack the game_pak file but i cant repack it every time the program stop the work and the game_pak file was corrupted. I use win8x64. I try to do it on a virtual machine in win7x86 but there i cant open it.
Old 11/03/2014, 18:34   #78

So uh most people who commented on this thread are having trouble. Would any of you who had it successful to please make a video tutorial pls and thank u that would be a great help.
Old 11/04/2014, 13:03   #79

Ok i did it but i need a little script for logging the item from the ah. I try to do it with io.open() it create the file and it stays open and the script stucks here. I think i can do it with the os.execute() and with a little java app but i think i have a bigger problem with it
Old 11/07/2014, 22:39   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMeOnE166 View Post
Hey, thanks!
Is this safe? Can I get banned for doing that? Did anyone get banned?
Is this something I can do even if i've never tried something like that before?
Well this is a simple mod, been using it and still not banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comepenes View Post
It really works , i have only a question . i have to click the refresh button to see the time countdown. is it normal? or should be autorefreshing ? how can i fix this?
Working as intended, the auto refresh still not implemented, been busy playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnefire View Post
Hello
I've got a little problem here. I can unpack the game_pak file but i cant repack it every time the program stop the work and the game_pak file was corrupted. I use win8x64. I try to do it on a virtual machine in win7x86 but there i cant open it.
Make sure the file is the same size as before, usually thats because of it
Old 11/08/2014, 17:27   #81

Thank you very much! Is there any way to cancel the window when clicking bid? so it will bid automatically when i click bid without the confirmation window
Old 11/09/2014, 05:56   #82

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,439
Quote:
yes, it can be possible made, like refresh every 3sec or so, but the thing is on your searchs it would auto refresh also, could be hard to search for stuff when its always auto refreshing.
Mabe can be possible to create an auto toggle , when you want auto refresh or not.
Or just make the alread refresh a auto refresh toggle.
Need to be worked on
Set a timer that when the searchbox has params and auction house is visible to call the refresh function at a set interval. is a good example, just tie the two previous said into it and it will work fine.

Quote:
The auto bidder i think its a bot, not a mod.
Mabe we can create a input of maximum bid then when someone bid if it is below of our maximum bid it would auto bid the next lvl biding.
Since this is only script wise, this can be possible.
(Alot of work code tho, so dont expect this soon)
Its not a bot, its a mod. My AH version will undercut, skip all dialogs, uses hot keys, will sit and also when bidding cut just barely above the previous bidder and the timer for it is being added soon but trying to decide an let people quietly test what a good threshold for it would be during prime time to make sure input lag doesnt occur. Oh and it also has a list parser being set for it so it will if wanted record your buy/sell history an create a datasheet on prices, something somebody suggested I thought was neat.
Old 11/11/2014, 08:17   #83

When I try use the cmd to make it lua or what not it makes it into a 0 kb I tried to find an answer but I had no idea what the dude was trying to say! and I downloaded that other java link you gave to that one guy when he was having trouble.

halp
Old 11/13/2014, 10:00   #84

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 12/16/2016, 05:22   #85

still work on 3.0 ?
Old 12/18/2016, 21:15   #86

Nope. Server doesn't send that info to the client anymore
Old 10/13/2019, 12:01   #87