Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Prophecy Apex for NA Reckoning Apex

Discussion on EU Prophecy Apex for NA Reckoning Apex within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Prophecy Apex for NA Reckoning Apex

I am looking for some people to do face to face trades with to do 1:1 APEX trades between EU Prophecy and NA Reckoning. Credit to gold ratio isn't the greatest and selling APEX is tax free on the AH. Both parties will profit from this scenario.

Current Stock: 5 EU Apex

I WANT NA APEX RECKONING!

You can add me on Discord for easier and quicker communication.

Discord: Zeroun#0376
Old 12/30/2016, 21:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i am eu player but im farming on na reckoning since begining i make 3 apexes in 2 days. i would be happy to trade apexes .since i converted apexes to credits i dont have apex now but i will save them to trade with u.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2016, 22:15   #3

I sent you a PM! Can't. wait to hear back from you !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Prophecy im buying gold or trade with apex
04/30/2017 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i want to buy your gold for money or want to trade my apex for your gold :) tell me on skype Killakleinsebi1
[Selling] S> GOLD GILDA AND APEX! FOR RECKONING AND VENGANCE
12/29/2016 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies
PM ME!!
[Selling] Selling gold/apex's on new us archeage servers! Reckoning / Vengeance
12/28/2016 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i'm selling gold&APEX's on fresh US servers Reckoning and Vengeance! Delivery - Auction House / Face to Face(west) / Mail All gold&APEX's - Handcrafted. Safe and Fast service ! Accept - Paypal, Skrill, WU, WMZ. Prices atm - 7.70 per apex's and 7.70 per 100g. Have reviews on other forums(will provide in direct).
[Selling] [EU] ~~ PROPHECY~~ APEX 5 USD/UNIT || 10% discount at Bundle x2 [FRESH START][WEST]
12/28/2016 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
PRICES: 1 APEX = 4.99$ 2 APEX = 8.99$ (10% DISCOUNT ) All the trading will be held in mirage island Please keep a screenshot of the trade in case an error happens Buying 2 apexes results in a 10% discount= 9$ The trades will be completed quickly with the apexes being delivered in several mintues !