Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Single channel ArcheAge purchase! The channel is FREE!

Discussion on Single channel ArcheAge purchase! The channel is FREE! within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Single channel ArcheAge purchase! The channel is FREE!

We invite all the stores and suppliers in a single channel ArcheAge purchase! The channel is FREE!

How it works:
Everything is very simple! Shops write current information on orders, suppliers respond to them in a PM.
If the store does not answer, it means that the order has been transferred to another supplier, or you are asking too high a price.

Link to the channel:

Share the link with your friends, add to the channel and it will be much easier to find a way to sell your gold, and shops to buy it!

Recommendations suppliers:

* Always make screenshots, they are your protection;
* Do not lie. Anyone, even the most cunning deception in the end will come;
* Be polite. Shops are generally not welcome improper behavior and prefer to continue to work with only normal suppliers;
* The supplier is obligated to promptly deliver the game currency, if the order is picked up.

Shopping Recommendations:

* The store should write to me in PM, that I gave the right to the opportunity to publish information on your orders chatting;
* Turn off notification. Command /Alertsoff in the chat window;
* Is not paid, a confirmation of delivery to the buyer;
* Forcing all to do and keep the screenshots in all gears. Buyers found cunning;
* Report moderators violations (forced off customers, inappropriate behavior) to stop the divorce on the vine;
* Do not be fooled. shops even suppliers and have a slight advantage, but in the case of non-payment will also be kicked;
* Only purchase specific amounts on specific servers. For positions like " looking for suppliers" will be imposed a silence;
* Shops have already been made ​​to delete orders from the chat window, so that suppliers do not have responded to non-existent orders;

General guidelines and rules:

* Participation in the channels FOR FREE! The channel is forbidden to advertise anything;
* Invite your friends. The more active the channel, the more shops will be interested in participating, and therefore the more orders;
* For any questions please contact gm.trade and big.boss73886 (channel administrators);
* Be sure to add to the notice, in addition to their servers, word INFO. Without this important news and msg you can skip;
* Add channel to favorites Skype, each time not to look for it in the contacts list, leaving down;
* The stores will cover an order after execution, not to;
* The channel acts as an intermediary between the store and the supplier and is not responsible for the final action of one or the other.