Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DAHUTA-EU Account 6.15k GS mage - Epic!

Discussion on DAHUTA-EU Account 6.15k GS mage - Epic! within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DAHUTA-EU Account 6.15k GS mage - Epic!

Selling my Archeage account because I'm bored of the game.

I have been playing since the release and this account has been mine from the very beginning, I have all the info and nobody else has logged on the account. Tons of hours has gone towards improving this account and namely the main character.

Trion mentioned transfers are coming end of February, so you can transfers to another server and change the character name in the progress.

Character:
Male Haranya
Currently pirate (Character has 30 Draughts of Forgiveness to go back to East if you wish)
6.15k GS (with proper gemming can reach up to 6.6-7k GS)
Geared towards mage, can also play skullknight tank.
All skill trees lvl 55 but vitalism (vitalism lvl 54 76%)

Stats (completely unbuffed with dual wield enigmatist build)
942 magic attack
Cast time: 65.2%
Skill cooldown: 87.5%
Magic crit rate: 37.3%
Magic crit damage: 63.5%
Focus: 2850
Magic def penetration: 1569 (this will be +1000 in combat once you finish the Celestial dream ring by doing 35 Dahuta 10 man and 2 Serpentis raids)
Physical Defense: 26.15%
Magic Defense: 52.45%
Evasion: 21.2%
Resilience: 2880
Toughness: 3436
HP: 17,321

Armor: Divine/Epic T5/Anthalon gear, Divine Honor Waist/Sleeves
Weapons: T6 Epic Katana, T4 Divine magic attack Dagger, T4 Divine Flute, T3 Celestial shield, Celestial Epherium Wave bow

Accessories: R11 (Epic) Warrior token Necklace, Illustrious Divine+Celestial earring, Divine conquerors Wave ring, Unique Dream ring (35 Dahuta 10 men and 2 Serpentis runs needed to get Celestial ring, very easy to achieve), Epic cast speed cloak etc.

Character has 4 epic clipper/tradeship sails, several mounts, siege engine, 6 slot hauler, nearly 100k honor to spend, regrade mats etc. Also 3 properties (Growlgate, Ynystere and South Solis). Warehouse/bags also contain costumes, armor (3 other Anthalon pieces), library mats etc.

Account also has a lvl 50 character on Kyprosa server (Male nuian).

PM Here if you are interested, I'm happy to provide more information (including pictures of the gear, items and stats). Can also meet you ingame to verify my ownership of the account. Willing to sell considerably cheaper than what is the value of the gear and items, because quite frankly I just want to get rid of the account.

Payment via PayPal, I will give you the information of the account once I have been able to transfers the funds from PayPal to my personal bank account.

Edit: if you seem like a shady buyer, I will ignore your PMs.
Old 02/10/2016, 21:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump. 700 EUR .. ?