Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeum Founder with Berserk Red Dragon Roar!!!

Discussion on Archeum Founder with Berserk Red Dragon Roar!!! within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archeum Founder with Berserk Red Dragon Roar!!!

I sell my ArcheAge Archeum Founder Alpha Account, the Daggerspell is 45 i think on Kyprosa East and she has the Berserk Red Dragon Roar unbound!!!

I have all Packs since Release!!!

Archeum Founder!
Archeum Starter!
Archeum Secrets!
Archeum Depth!
Eternal Awakening!

29400 Credits and 290 Days subscription!

I payed over 1500 Euro!

I sell it for 150 Euro, PayPal only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(WTS) ARCHEUM FOUNDER’S PACK ACCOUNT
06/21/2015 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I bought the Archeum Founder's Pack but never really got into playing this game besides the alpha. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying such a thing? If anyone makes interest, I can provide details about the account and the reciept for the purchase. Archeum Founder's Pack Alpha & Beta Access 11,250 Credits (only 475 credits left) 4-Day Patron Head Start
[Buying] Archeum Founder Pack US
09/14/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 3 Replies
You can add me on skype @ jmwealth or PM or leave offer here, not sure if it matters but I need a USA/Glyph key, thanks! I pay with Paypal only. I wont go first unless you have more rep than me. Must have 0 negative feedback as well.
[Buying] Archeum Founder Pack
09/10/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies
As title says, looking to buy the key/account prefer the key. Offering 120$, money will be sent via paypal. I do not go first under any circumstance, pm me here or reply to this thread please. Or leave your skype ID and I will contact you bump
[Selling] Archeum Founder's Pack
08/28/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
Sold Closed.