Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AH1 WTS Epic Plate Armor (Helm and Greaves)

Discussion on AH1 WTS Epic Plate Armor (Helm and Greaves) within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Server Cluster: Aranzeb, Kyrios, Nazar and Hanure
Selling Epic Helm and Epic Greaves. They will be sold relatively cheap.
PM Me
They are currently bound. This Means you need to provide mats to upgrade to T4 in order for these items to me sold

30k for both is my bundle offer, feel free to take me down a peg if this is too high.
I'm aiming to sell this fast. (Any reasonable offer will be considered)

Aranzeb Server

Aranzeb Server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
01/04/2016 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
Server Cluster 1: Aranzeb, Kyrios, Nazar, and Hanure. PM Me Selling Epic Helm and Epic Greaves. They will be sold relatively cheap. They are currently bound. This Means you need to provide mats to upgrade to T4 in order for these items to me sold 30k for both is my bundle offer, feel free to take me down a peg if this is too high. I'm aiming to sell this fast. (Any reasonable offer will be considered)
wtb full set dragon plate armor
05/29/2015 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
I just want to buy some dragon plate armor ingame for ingame currency. Thanks. please pm me and we can make an arrangement for a time, PST, a place and a server.
[Buying] Lvl 65 a2 Plate Greaves on Siel Asmo
09/05/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm willing to buy 950k ap and 71 mith medals as a pair of plate greaves, lvl 65 a2 ones. My couriers ofc. @bernone on skype for offers. Thanks Sell me your alt's/main's Medals!
[Syliva] WTB NUENDO ARMOR/GREAVES FOR SCROLLS!!!
04/11/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
like the title says i want to buy 2 things: 1. Armor of Nuendo min with +10 SB and + 10% HP for scrolls + cc Stuff 2. Greaves of Nuendo with min. +10 Ressi for scrolls + cc Stuff PLS PM WITH YOUR PRICE, BOTH PARTS SHOULD BE EMPTY OR WITH Lvl 5 Stones!!!!!!!!
Mount und Plate armor probs
01/25/2006 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
hab probleme mit den im topic genannten sachen !!!!wenn ich z.b. pferdereiten lerne kann ich kein pferd benutzten obwohl ich es gelernt hab!!!!anscheinend hat er das dann nicht gelernt und das gleiche prob hab ich auch bei z.b. Plate Armor ich habs zwar gelernt aber ich kann die trotzdem nicht tragen!!!!anderes prob ist auch wenn man ausm game raus fliegt und sich als druide verwandelt hat und wieder rein geht kann ich mich nicht zurück verwandeln!!!!!!auch wenn ich sterbe gehts nicht!!!!danke...