Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

800euro CS:GO knife or Money for NICE 55 with good gear or valuable stuff on Nui.

Discussion on 800euro CS:GO knife or Money for NICE 55 with good gear or valuable stuff on Nui. within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
800euro CS:GO knife or Money for NICE 55 with good gear or valuable stuff on Nui.

Hello!

I got a nice M9 Marble fade worth about 800 euros.

PS:
BS:

And i also got real cash, i guess i could use paypal or moneybookers.

Im looking for a level 55 on some EU server. Needs to have good gear!
Can also trade it for nice gear/set/gold (prefer cloth/2h staff) on Nui.

Reply here and pm me to discuss.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
trading plat 5 lol na acc for 100$ steam wallet money or a good csgo knife
08/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
title^
Trading really good lol acc for CS:GO KNIFE! or money :)
12/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello as the titel said i want to trade my league of legends account for a cs go knife since i dont play league of legends anymore and i have spent alot of money and time on my lol acc and i am willing to trade it for a CS:GO knife . "Can also sell the account for paypal money if that intrests someone to." Lol acc info: The account is on EUW (EU WEST) i ended season 3 at silver 1 the account got 95 Champs and 56 Skins and 11 runepages with alot of runes Add me on skype or pm me but...
GUILD WARS ACCOUNT NICE HOM ALL MONEY STUFF DONE JUST NEED PVE WORK
10/21/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies
WTS GW ACCOUNT 28/50+ 2 OBBY SETS 250ECTO 1k pink DYES Has Valor weapons completed, 7/8 resilience, also has 5/8 devotion /08 fellowship 8/18 honor u can get most of these titles maybe to 40/50 point sif u just spend the stack fo ectos get all the armor for the heros etc has A... Dervish- Obby+ chaos + all armor sets 2 Primeval 1 black+blue and 1 white. Sin-Obby- has torm sword,shield off hands almost all of them is lvl 17 and quests done for +30 attributes. Necro-Elite Lux only
Sell Fire-warrior (131-109) + 1 sok tao gear SPG+ other good stuff
06/25/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Devils_Trap sunshine (full info) Sell Fire-warrior (131-109) 1sok token 2sokets tower >>> Ref gems 1 sok tao gear SPG other good stuff - super itms pm me or [email protected]
Willing to pay good money to anyone who can help code some stuff into my server.
04/22/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I've recently created my own private server using Kimo source. Its TQ bins 5095. It has ninjas. Were rank 41 InfinateCo. However there are some things that myself or coder don't know how to fix. We need a server clock, that is in sync with the events, we need to edit + stats, but since its not source code I have no idea where to look for the + stats. Also making monster spawns smaller in Navicat, Im willing to offer a PM position for any experienced coder who can help in these areas....