Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArcheAge Account NA Server - Salphira

Discussion on ArcheAge Account NA Server - Salphira within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ArcheAge Account NA Server - Salphira

WTS Character and Items - ArcheAge NA Server

Server Location: North America - Salphira
Character level: 50

All that I have, I'll change the account's email, and sell you the e-mail.

L/O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LEVEL 50 ARCHEAGE DOOMLORD ACCOUNT [NA SALPHIRA]
02/18/2015 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
LISTING FOR FULLY LEVELED 50 DOOMLORD ELF ACCOUNT on NA SALPHIRA ArcheAge Server. This account has 4 skillsets to level 50 thus far. Defense, Battlerage, Occultism, And Shadowplay. Has a few titles including Arena Spark, Castle Crasher, Executioner, And Demolition man. Has mid- high tier mining,commerce,metalwork,larceny. 1,600 of 10,000 harani proficiency. Armor/Weapons: -Arcane Grade Epherium Desert Helmet -Arcane Grade Epherium Gauntlets -Heroic Grade Epherium Cuirass -Heroic Grade...
[Selling] Pay To Win Archage Account (Salphira - East)
01/14/2015 - ArcheAge Trading - 13 Replies
About: This account will be a pay to win for you. You will be a pvp god as you 1 or 2 shot baddies. There are 4 classes leveled to 50: Battlerage, Shadowplay, Auramancy, and Archery. You own a Harpoon Clipper, Merchant Schooner, Farm Cart, Thatched Farm (N Windscour), x2 Adjacent Large Scarecrow Farm, Ebonfur Bjorne (48), Black donkey (25), Black Sabrefang (50), Brown Donkey (9), Mirage Snowlion (25), Snomane Snowlion (50). Patron status until mid January and 3 level 15 alts for potions. ...
[Selling] Selling my Archeage account. Salphira East. Archemaster with a merchant ship.
11/01/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Got really bored of Archeage, so I'm looking to sell my account. Everything you need for going into Auroria! Archemaster (all class to level 50), 90k Metalworking, 32k commerce and some other profs 10k+. Has a merchant ship and a house, 8x8 farm. 7/7 GHA plate armor and several various non-plate pieces. 1h Hasla sword and shield. In a decent guild that does lots of trade runs, pirating and raids. Killed Kraken, Rangora etc. No one in the guild knows me, so you'd be able to just keep on...