Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage gold ALL NA SERVERS

Discussion on Archeage gold ALL NA SERVERS within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archeage gold ALL NA SERVERS

Hello everyone I'm an individual seller that works alone and has a very low sell volume. The con to buying from me is that i build stock very slowly so if you buy from me and love the service, it will be sometime before i replenish the stock. The Pro to buying from me is that i have a very low sell volume so i barely make any sales thus resulting in a much more covert operation (one of the safest sellers out there). In fact not too long ago there was a massive ban wave for botter's and RMT'ers and none of my characters were affected by this because i am completely under the radar. I will update this roughly 2 times per week.

Price:
100-900 gold is 2.05 / 100g
1000-2900 gold is 1.95$/100g
3000-9900 gold is 1.90$/100g
10000+ gold is 1.85$/100g

Ollo - 595

Enla - 6600

Ezi - 5405

Tahyang - 6300

Calleil - 7595

Kyrios - 0

Inoch -812

lucius - 1500

salphira - 700

Aranzeb - 1500

Naima - 0

message me at

All trades are done in person no mailbox.