Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eanna Account lvl50 multiple classes.

Discussion on Eanna Account lvl50 multiple classes. within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eanna Account lvl50 multiple skillsets

The account is nearly clean. Just some gha plate and cloth armor rare. Some t1 hasla weapons and alot of tokens. The char ( atm Abolisher ) is level 50 with 2 twinks to use pots, place buildings etc.
The hightlights are the farm hauler and 4x Apex ,also the 15x lp pots are still unused.
Price should be around 50 Euros ( mainly becouse of the apex and the farm hauler ) Price can be discussed.
If you want some more infos ( pictures etc ) feel free to send me an pn.
greetings

skillsets on 50:
archery , defense, battlerage, auramancy, shadowplay, vitalism
the rest of the skillsets are level 25 +

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Eanna EU] [Geared] [Lv50 Classes]
02/16/2015 - ArcheAge Trading - 16 Replies
hello guys I'm selling my Archeage Account it's EU - Server Eanna West Before we get into details , Paying is only Via Paypal ! The features of my Account: 1:Full Leather heroic/arcane from GHA
[Selling] lvl50 on eu-dahuta with 9/10 classes to 50
11/23/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i wanna sell my account cauz i dont have time to enjoy it anymore. Silver Founder Server eu-Dahuta Race Elf 3 char slots 1 lvl50 with 9/10 classes to 50 and 1 at 45 Gear: 7/7 GHA got all 3 sets
WTS EANNA Blighter ALL CLASSES maxed server
11/11/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im selling my archeage account, on the account i have archeage and defiance archeage was preordered with archeum pack! 150€ worth the account includes: 16x16 farm on harania 4x 8x8 farms in gweonid fortress
[Selling] Archeum Pack EANNA HARANYA LVL50
11/01/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
50 primeval whit skill Vitalism and SongCraft 38+ () : Temperture Land 16x e 8x near with Work Station, design house 16x and Farm 24x 7425 Credits 2 months for Patron 500+ Gold
[Selling] lvl50 on dahuta with 9/10 classes to 50
11/01/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys as the topic says i wanna sell a lvl50 char on eu-dahuta with 75k metalwork 300+ gold 1 16x16 and 1 8x8 got clipper, 2 hasla weapons (both with honor point luna) and all 3 full sets from gha. I have all the classes at lvl50 and 1 at 40. Can provide screenshots on request. Make offers here or in pm.