Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Founders Account Kyprosa Harani lvl 50

Discussion on Founders Account Kyprosa Harani lvl 50 within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Founders Account Kyprosa Harani lvl 50

Hi, I want to sell my Archeage Founders Account.

I have a lvl 50 Outrider with full GHA Gear, Hasla= Greatsword/ 1H-Sword and a good Offhand Axe. All with PvP Sockets and entchantment.

The char has Fishing on about 40k, Handicraft on about 35k, two Aquafarms and a lot other stuff!
Old 11/12/2014, 22:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LVL 50 blighter, Aier(EU) harani/east
11/08/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i recently got bored of the game due to playing it too much so I decided to sell my account. The game has become too easy for me in this accounts current state. This is one of the best geared characters you will find on the server :) Skillsets: Defense, battlerage and shadowplay are 50, vitalism, auramancy and witchcraft hover around 30. Gear:
[Selling] Kyprosa Archeum lv 50 Account !!!
10/29/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
Hiii all epvpers i sell my lv 50 Harani account with 9 classes lv 50, 500+ gold, 3 scarecrow 16x16, 4 scarecrow 8x8, 2 loom, , praficience gathering 60k, tailoring 55k, logging 10k, carpentry 10k, 4 hasla weapon (Bow,staff,greatclub,lute) a lot of items for crafting! and much much more !! My price is 150 Euro (negotiable):D Contact me ! my personal mail [email protected]
WTB Kyprosa account
10/15/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
WTb kyprosa account, lv 50, not f2p. Also, wtb 1/2k gold, good price. I prefer with 16x16 or 24x24 land placed. ONLY NUIAN/ELF side. Do your proposal here, not pm, thank you. Only paypal.
[Selling] Kyprosa Account
10/07/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 5 Replies
Wurde verkauft.
WTB 250 Gildas Dahuta Harani
10/01/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy 250 Gildas in form of a design. Probably you already know what Im looking for. Im looking for the plans for either the "Lutesong Junk" or the normal "Galleon". IF YOU GOT THOSE PLANS! Let me know.