Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
[Release] Derp Lite

Current Status: Undetected

Legacy Servers Only

Updated: 11/4/2021

This is the free version of my donation based program Derp.

It is limited in comparison to the donation version, but it is downsizable to the systray to tuck it away when you are not using it & works on both EU/NA.

I offer no help, support, or lifetime to this program and donators get first priority to any updates on the paid version prior to this one being updated on patches, period.

This program is provided as is.

Virus scan results can be found , it is obfuscated which will show as malware but is 100% clean and I of course, have always posted trusted programs. If you need to test the program, Process Explorer can be found and you will see it makes no outbound connections ( though derp full does for login, you'll see it makes no other connection states after logging in ).

Derp Lite FAQ

Q: How can I get access to use the donator version of Derp?
A: Donate a minimum of $5 and send me a private message containing the transaction ID, and an Username and Password that'd you would like to use for Derp, make sure to say it's a donation for Derp as I have other paid projects such as the one for Gw2.

Q: When do I run Derp Lite?
A: It doesn't matter, you can run Derp Lite before or after the game has launched.

Q: None of the features are working, what can I do?
A: Make sure you're running Derp Lite as admin.

This does not work with steam.

Also please note this only works with the dx9 version of the client.

Q: Is Derp Lite safe from getting banned?
A: Yes.

Q: Does this support multi-boxing?
A: No, only Derp Full does.

---------------------------

Addon's For Donators:

Derp Full

Legacy Servers Only

Last Updated: 11/4/2021

Example:

Derp FAQ

Q: How can I get access to use Derp?
A: You can click the $ symbol on Derp Lite to more quickly access it or scroll to the bottom of the page here and donate a minimum of $5 and send me a private message containing the transaction ID, and an Username and Password that'd you would like to use for Derp, make sure to say it's a donation for Derp as I have other paid projects such as the one for GW2. Paying just for this does not grant you access to the Mod.

Q: When do I run Derp?
A: It doesn't matter, you can run Derp before or after the game has launched.

Q: None of the features are working, what can I do?
A: Make sure you're running Derp as admin and have the latest .NET installed. Also please note this only works with the dx9 version of the client. Check the information icon once loading the program for further details.

Q: Does Derp support multi-boxing?
A: Yes but it does not allow you to choose which client.

Q: Is Derp safe from getting banned?
A: You use Derp on your own risk, abusing it can/will result in a ban if used incorrectly.

Q: What is Clip Cam?
A: Clip cam allows you to swing your camera in a 360' angle without getting obscured by terrain/buildings/objects/ect cause it goes through it, like clipping but just for the camera.

Q: What is P-Clip?
A: P-Clip allows you to player-clip through npc/players, meaning you don't have collision with them.

Q: What is NoFall?
A: Remove's fall damage in the game.

Q: What is P-Fog?
A: Increases the player view distance.

Q: What is Fog?
A: Disables land & underwater fog, same as how the mod does, just with this you are able to toggle it more freely. This also removes the distance to see players fog, too.

Q: What is W-Top?
A: Removes the ocean surface.

Q: What is Swim?
A: Allows you to swim fly hack to your heights desire or run across the ocean floor.

Q: What is Clipping?
A: Removes collision with objects.

Q: What is R-Clipping?
A: De-renders all non player objects on the terrain ( also allows planting inside terrain ).

Q: What is Full Clipping?
A: Removes everything.

Q: What is Stealth?
A: Allows you to see players in stealth.

Q: What is Speed?
A: Allows you to control how fast you move/run/jump/glide and also your mount too.

AA Mod Pack

Legacy Servers & Unchained

Last Updated: 1/20/2022

Content's in the Current Mod are:
  • Korean font
  • Terrain Fog Removal
  • No Underwater Fog
  • Removal of Top-side Water
  • Sunken Chest's Ez Finder
  • Black Pearl Finder
  • Cut-Scene Removal
  • Faster Night Cycle
  • Map timestamps displaying hours/minutes/seconds of peace|war|conflict remaining
  • Exit Now button When Closing Game
  • Removal of roadmap popup going between zones
  • Friend Creeper
  • InstaPack Seller
  • Patron Box Auto Collect
  • Trade-pack finder
  • No Chat Fadeout
  • Increased Amount of Chat Lines Stored
  • Bypass equipment privacy
  • Mobile warehouse
  • Mobile mailbox
  • Escape Jail Easily
  • Underwater breath timer ( displays actual time remaining above bar )
  • Auto login tracker
  • Auction House seller names
  • Auction House speed bidding
  • Auction House speed buying
  • Auction House speed cancelling
  • Auction House always bids 10c higher & undercuts on selling
  • Auction House refresh's instantly on demand
  • Auction House refresh button moved to more convenient spot

There is a full Readme included aswell as support to get it up and running and know that all of these features are optional and you are not required to use all of them.

The mod is separate from the full version of derp but derp does things to compliment the mod.

FAQ

Q: Do you have anything for archerage?
A: Yes, simply contact me via PM in relation to it as there is both a working mod aswell as variation of derp for it.

Q: How much do I donate for this?
A: A simple donation of 10$ grants full access to either derp (legacy) or mod (legacy & aau) or for meh (pserver), the mod for the pserver is more, so please contact me in relation for that, paying for one program does not grant access to all, as they are all separate.

By you actively acquiring all of this, your also acquiring all future content updates to it and are welcome to test all of the tools being designed in relation to it and I take all of the users input into account ( granted its a bit hard as one person to squeeze in so much coding requests in one day, I do take notes ) and do the best I can to update and speedily put what is requested out for the users.

Contact & Donation Information:

Discord Server:
Email:

Or message me .

Updates are included to all users and it is a lifetime access donation so long as I can maintain it.

When contacting me please say what it is in reference to, be it the mod or derp/meh, and I will get you setup from there.

Full technical support is offered for any problems/issues on everything for donators.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Lite.rar (24.5 KB, 270 views)
Thanks
66 Users
Old 11/20/2015, 23:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Safe.

Been using his Donation version for over a month or so (and his modpack too) and still haven't gotten banned (Flying, going under the terrain, etc, etc) so yeah I can also say this is undetectable.

And since there's no "hack" features in this version of Derp Lite there's no way you can get banned (Ofc unless you share pictures on forums and showing it lmao)
Old 11/21/2015, 08:27   #3

elite*gold: 5
Providing before and after screenshots. This makes the game look WAY better!

Before

After
Old 11/22/2015, 12:11   #4

I'm doing something wrong, when I try to run it, it simply freezes in a perpetual loading icon spin, tried as admin, before and after running AA, only 1 AA window open. Any ideas?
Old 11/23/2015, 01:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I offer no help, support, or lifetime to this program and donators get first priority to any updates on the paid version prior to this one being updated on patches, period.

This program is provided as is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodz2015 View Post
I'm doing something wrong, when I try to run it, it simply freezes in a perpetual loading icon spin, tried as admin, before and after running AA, only 1 AA window open. Any ideas?
Seems like u need to handle this one urself.
I would help but im not using it ;p
Sry for a bit offtopic, but it will cut spam, i guess
Old 11/23/2015, 16:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodz2015 View Post
It does require .NET to be run aswell and I cannot offer advice if you are running win10.
Old 12/10/2015, 04:22   #7

Ya like I was saying before, this is basically the problem I had since the new patch

I uninstalled the mod, and re-patched archage by changing the patch version and the problem was fixed. The black textures/other misc glitches remained but that is because of the patch and not the mod.
Old 12/11/2015, 09:05   #8

Could you possibly add AH timers (Hours / Minutes) back into the mod? Seeing 2 hour 13 minutes is better than seeing just 3 hours.

Also the level 55 songcraft skill Grief's Cadence is not among the skills with their audio removed, if that could also be added that would be awesome.
Old 12/16/2015, 12:14   #9

Message sent
Old 12/16/2015, 21:49   #10

Is this the updated donate link, what with plox's troubles with xl and paypal?
Old 12/17/2015, 17:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayylmao42069 View Post
Is this the updated donate link, what with plox's troubles with xl and paypal?
I have divided the mod and derp, derp is handled since it has no copyright as such but the mod is handled separately and outside of the ladder to avoid the usage policies. Since epvp asks for a release of a program, this has the lite version of derp which brings the thread out of the black market, like how I do with unf & the esp.
Old 12/23/2015, 17:22   #12

You got a message from me, ploxasarus
Old 12/24/2015, 02:04   #13

can u fly with that mod? or teleport ?
Old 12/24/2015, 21:01   #14

tnx plox
Old 12/25/2015, 04:27   #15