Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 01/18/2017, 17:39   #1276

elite*gold: 0
Was wondering if there is a way to unban ur account, or is it truly "permament".
Ofc. i was cheating, but still i heard that few guys that have "cheated" just got worning on mail, and not insta perma ban on acc.
Old 01/18/2017, 19:53   #1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzu View Post
Was wondering if there is a way to unban ur account, or is it truly "permament".
Ofc. i was cheating, but still i heard that few guys that have "cheated" just got worning on mail, and not insta perma ban on acc.
Its truly "permanent".
Old 01/18/2017, 20:02   #1278

Unlucky :/
Old 01/18/2017, 20:50   #1279

plox, i just want to let you know... the hack is easily detected, i got banned after a few hours.
I just hope, telling you this will help you out improving the next update, still i ******* loved the hack. i didnt use to make some crazy money or anything, still it was fun using it. now im banned hahahahhahaha.
Old 01/18/2017, 21:38   #1280

Quote:
Originally Posted by putinhoo View Post
plox, i just want to let you know... the hack is easily detected, i got banned after a few hours.
I just hope, telling you this will help you out improving the next update, still i ******* loved the hack. i didnt use to make some crazy money or anything, still it was fun using it. now im banned hahahahhahaha.
Mind giving some details on what features you were using/abusing( ) before the ban? Speed/ picking up any treasure chest (perdita found or not)/ etc?

Edit: Well RIP, just found out I got banned as well. I got banned 24 hours after using the resource hacker to block the crash url's, though unsure if it was just delayed/etc. Only 'abuse' i ever did was speed 1 in mistsong by myself but that may have been enough.

That, or having received CTD from some of the features; may have sent a flag xD

Thanks Plox, it was fun while it lasted.
Old 01/18/2017, 23:31   #1281

The derp need a update? Coz the fog option dont works atm (not for me)
Old 01/19/2017, 02:10   #1282

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClouDSitO View Post
The derp need a update? Coz the fog option dont works atm (not for me)
It work's absolutely fine for me, make sure your running dx9 & not using steam.

I'll look into the few bans, but when I looked today there was bout 600~ish users logged into derp at the time so 2-3 doesn't seem like a "detection" but more of an unlucky somehow but I'll poke into the client an see though I'am completely doing a re-work of derp entirely, including some shake downs on a few of the hacks aswell and simplifying how they work.

Does anyone per chance have a character willing to sacrifice/let me use & also briefly pvp with me? I believe I've figured out how to negate frozen/sleep/bleeding/slowed/immobilized stasis's in the game ( they show as missing/failing so isn't noticable ) but I don't have a 100% test platform to make sure its working absolutely correctly since I'm just using mobs for it right now. If so, drop me a PM and when a good time is ( I'm usually most available on weekends ) and let me know.
Old 01/19/2017, 06:34   #1283

Hey I've donated for your AA Mod Pack back when it was in this forum thread

Would I need to donate again for the same mod or could I have the download link please?
Old 01/19/2017, 14:42   #1284

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It work's absolutely fine for me, make sure your running dx9 & not using steam.

I'll look into the few bans, but when I looked today there was bout 600~ish users logged into derp at the time so 2-3 doesn't seem like a "detection" but more of an unlucky somehow but I'll poke into the client an see though I'am completely doing a re-work of derp entirely, including some shake downs on a few of the hacks aswell and simplifying how they work.

Does anyone per chance have a character willing to sacrifice/let me use & also briefly pvp with me? I believe I've figured out how to negate frozen/sleep/bleeding/slowed/immobilized stasis's in the game ( they show as missing/failing so isn't noticable ) but I don't have a 100% test platform to make sure its working absolutely correctly since I'm just using mobs for it right now. If so, drop me a PM and when a good time is ( I'm usually most available on weekends ) and let me know.
Its so strange im using dx11 and steam and all works fine
Old 01/19/2017, 23:28   #1285

Have you tried toying with coordinates on friend creeper? Would be amazing
Old 01/20/2017, 00:09   #1286

Got banned after using Derp's Cam-Clip or Remove water top feature.
Old 01/20/2017, 01:13   #1287

hello dudes, any give me mod AA 3.0 ?

ploxa send pm
Old 01/20/2017, 01:32   #1288

Sent you a PM and Email regarding my recent donation. Please reply when you get a chance. Thank you
Old 01/20/2017, 11:34   #1289

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxman101 View Post
Mind giving some details on what features you were using/abusing( ) before the ban? Speed/ picking up any treasure chest (perdita found or not)/ etc?

Edit: Well RIP, just found out I got banned as well. I got banned 24 hours after using the resource hacker to block the crash url's, though unsure if it was just delayed/etc. Only 'abuse' i ever did was speed 1 in mistsong by myself but that may have been enough.

That, or having received CTD from some of the features; may have sent a flag xD

Thanks Plox, it was fun while it lasted.
I've been doing the same thing, not mistsong though, I also blocked the crash handler in the firewall both inbound and outbound and edited the .xml file to match the changes made in resource hacker, I've done pretty much everything, though not a lot. Still having issues with rivers and lakes not showing up, using derp for water the mod's water stuff is all in the optional folder. I've avoided chests since they seem to have a ***** for that right now, No Fall is hilariously busted for me, over the target drop, splat dead.

I'm thinking my graphics settings might be set too low and that's what's messing up the water.
Old 01/20/2017, 21:23   #1290

elite*gold: 99
Sent 5$ for Derp. waiting for a reply to my pm. ~