Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge > ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to use Cheat Engine in archeage

Discussion on How to use Cheat Engine in archeage within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to use Cheat Engine in archeage

I don't know if this is known publicly so just a really really short guide how to make Cheat Engine work with archeage.

I for myself have not enough time to find out what to do with it, but I'm sure you can do a lot of things with it like tp hack and speedhack quite easily. Other things like droprates might also be possible I HAVE NO CLUE but a lot is client side in this game.

So first you need cheat engine. Download and install it. Then open Cheat engine.

Click on Edit(left upper corner of the cheat engine window)->Settings->general settings.
Then write into the field where "Automatically attach to process name:" archeage.exe

Click ok. Now when you start archeage you can scan for values or whatever you wanna do.

But make sure to always start Cheat Engine before you start archeage.

I'm interested in what's possible in this game because i know from other mmos that only with cheat engine a lot is possible.

Have fun

(This is only for people who understand how cheat engine works.)
Old 10/31/2014, 19:30   #2

Wouldn't you still need to bypass Hackshield or is this a loophole to needing a bypass?
Old 11/01/2014, 15:39   #3

tolle sache nun fehlt einer der mir sagen kann wie ich das geänderte im inventar beibehalte, z.b. 100gilda werden zu 1000 gilda und danach kann ich sie nicht benutzen und wenn ich dann relogge ist alles wieder normal

PS: bitte um tips und vorschläge.
Old 11/01/2014, 17:17   #4

anybody can show a picture what is this and it need to start before glyph too or enough before archeage?
Old 11/04/2014, 13:25   #5

@Averlome: Dein Inventar wird vom Server verwaltet und Cheat Engine gibt dir nur die Möglichkeit Client-side etwas zu verändern -> Memory editing.

D.h. Speedhack, Teleporthack,...könnte man damit erstellen

@all: if you are using tp hack or speed hack with tradepack on your back you will get banned :/

the game knows what's the max. possible movement speed with/without mount and you will get banned within 2hours.
Old 11/07/2014, 14:42   #6

yo so i tried this b4, didnt work. i listened to you, still didnt work. if by chance u really made this possible to bypass hs can u pls post images or video tut pls, thnx
Old 12/05/2014, 23:42   #7

if you have kefka's AA Bot, run glyph>AA Bot>Cheat engine>Archeage - You'll get a popup that says "Hackshield BYPASSED!!!" and this works. However, I'm personally having problems finding values, so not worth it for me, unless a known editable value is leaked somewhere.
Old 12/22/2014, 11:18   #8

anyone checked these method ?
Old 12/30/2014, 18:53   #9

elite*gold: 5
i wanna know for sure what plugins , addons , radar hack or any assisting application i can use with archeage ?? any names , tutorials ? something free please i don't want to pay for arche buddy