Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Anime & Manga
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ddl Bleach OP 13 (Melody of the Wild Dance)

Discussion on ddl Bleach OP 13 (Melody of the Wild Dance) within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking ddl Bleach OP 13 (Melody of the Wild Dance)

Here is the complete, unedited version of the most recent Bleach opening theme by SID.

--> <--

If there are other Bleach opening themes that you'd like, let me know^^ And don't forget to give thanks!
Old 02/16/2011, 17:58   #2

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 4,329
Sorry, missunderstood something.

Tags
13, bleach, full, opening, song

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SDO,(Super Dance Online)oder Dance online p-server?
06/03/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies
Guten Tag, ich möchte gerne einen eigenen p-server öffnen von einem bestimmten game namens Super Dance Online oder Dance Online gibt es da vll. etwas? evt. wäre es (schwer) oder sagen wir mal eher würde es lange dauern wenn ich beispielsweise mich zu beschliessen einen zu schreiben jedoch so zu sagen keine erfahrung drüber habe. ist dabei c++ können plficht? oder würdet ihr sagen lass es lieber alleine hast du keine chance? ich danke für jede antwort
Power of Melody!
05/11/2010 - Off Topic - 10 Replies
Moin, ich habe n Neuen beat gemacht und mich würde es intressieren, wie er euch gefällt. YouTube - Tasu BeatZ - Power of Melody
For all Bleach fans , Bleach game on ps2 !
12/25/2008 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Hey all , to all bleach fans I wanna show you the Bleach Blade Battlers 2nd ! Is a very nice bleach game , I had the change to play it and I must say it's awesome . As far as I know it can only be played on ps2 and the game is in JAP . Here is a video to prove that it's real : YouTube - Bleach Blade Battlers 2 nd 2nd: Ichigo vs Kenpachi + here is the list of all characters : Byakuya Kuchiki Gin Ichimaru Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Hiyori Sarugaki Kurosaki Ichigo Hollow Ichigo