Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Allods
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Checking for updates

Discussion on Checking for updates within the Allods forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Checking for updates

When i try to log into game and it stucks on checking for updates... any1 have working solution to solve this prob?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Zygor Guide Updates and Updates
02/09/2018 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hy guys! Zygor Guides 3.0.1692: Last Updated On: January 14th, 2011 Horde Guides Change Log: (Northrend 70-72) - Step 103 - Guide now instructs players to deliver the Orphaned Mammoth Calf and tracks its completion before telling them to turn in the quest "Khu-nok Will Know". This was added for clarification purposes. (Northrend 70-71) - Moved the ding steps for 71
Combat Arms Mod [Wöchentliche Updates / Weekly Updates]
03/23/2011 - Combat Arms - 4 Replies
Combat Arms Mod _________________________________________________ _______________ Deutsch: Hier sind alle Mods in Übersicht (Konas sind nicht dabei). Englisch: Here are all Mods
[Help]Checking BP
12/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Checking BP could be wrong ? i wander when i check BP its gives me little bit diffrent BP than the real! any idea ?
checking
08/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
hi all i only wanna check the offers for : zerk lv 7x armor of nuendo 8% sb greaves of nuendo 190 hp gauntlets and boots of kildemor noob extra stats^^ helmet of mongola helmet elite + 27 with wisdom to exp easy with mana helmet lv35 +17 with stam lv3 for chaotic helmet lv 60 + 24/ 8%all ele resi stam lv3
Just checking.
06/16/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
Alright so I didn't see anything that said I couldn't "check" for offers. If I was to trade my Cs HD warrior on Asura would anyone be willing to trade a 8 B for it? -Once its restored..I'll probably leave SOME(400 def set,dodge wbs and shoes,some of the BK relics) items on it- Get back to me.