Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Allods
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB boutique coins, and i wil pay the person that wil tell me how to farm gpotato's

Discussion on WTB boutique coins, and i wil pay the person that wil tell me how to farm gpotato's within the Allods forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB boutique coins, and i wil pay the person that wil tell me how to farm gpotato's

Hello,

I want to buy gpotato's/boutique coins on zak server league.

I also would like to know how to farm gpotato's.
i know i could keep making accounts and fill in some forms but that takes so long and most need confirmation through phone so it still costs money.

If anybody could tell me how to easely farm gpotato's, lemme know and ill be happy to pay for the information.
Please tell me in private message.

I have around €300,- to spend on gpotato, but its also my limit to spend on information about gpotato farming.
The easyer/faster the gpotato farming wil be the more ill pay for that information.

Thanks
Old 11/02/2011, 19:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Realy nobody knows ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Verkaufe] 500 Boutique Münzen!
11/05/2011 - Allods - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute! Ich verkaufe 500 Boutique Münzen im Auktionhaus. Ich bin beim Imperium (k.A. ob das nen Unterschied macht). Münzen|Bieten|Sofort 500 Boutique M.|2400 Gold|2470 Gold
[V] Verkaufe My Free Farm account Server 16, Lvl.31 mit 3000 Coins!!!
09/13/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 19 Replies
Hi, ich verkaufe schweren Herzens meinen My Free Farm account. Er ist super gepflegt und es wurde nie ein Bot oder so benutzt. Der Account auf Server 16 ist in Level 31 und es sind rund 3000 Coins vorhanden. Als Zahlungsmittel akzeptiere ich jetzt neben Bargeld und PSC auch e*Gold. Selbstverständlich kann alles über einen Mittelsman ablaufen, aber nur wenn dieser einen "guten Ruf" hat.
[MOD] M4 Gold Alles dabei, 1st Person, 3rd Person, Killanzeige, Item Shop Anzeige ...
04/19/2011 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 21 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sb_0J5Cqo8 Dies ist ein M4 Mod. Es wurde in die Farbe Gold verändert. Ich möchte darauf hinweisen, das es nicht illegal ist, da es kein Script, o.Ä. ist. Es ist lediglich ein Mod, nur ihr seht es. Virustotal - Click Here Download - Click Here
WTS PWI Harshland coins + boutique items
08/02/2009 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I'm selling in game coins in harshland server for $5 per million. Also you can request to buy ANY boutique items and I will reply you with a price. And currently I have a lot of battle pet packs for sale, so if you wanna get a pheonix or hercule for your venomancer, PM me for a deal :) This is 100% legit and paypal payments only.
Private server problem(person who solves gets 1k dshop coins on new pserver)
07/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
ok i have everthing working, except for when i try to creat a guild it says "failed to create guild", yes im lvl 50 and i have enough money, so why am i getting this error ill attach the image of the error