Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Allods
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Lv 97FF Pure STR Bowman [Silkroad Online]

Discussion on WTT Lv 97FF Pure STR Bowman [Silkroad Online] within the Allods forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Lv 97FF Pure STR Bowman [Silkroad Online]

Looking to trade my bowman fully farmed with 225K+ SP for a allods online character, im not too picky about it. My char is 97fire/97pacheon/80cold/30light. Has a lot of stuff in storage as well.

If interested please add me on msn:

Thanks
Old 09/18/2011, 19:18   #2

elite*gold: 901
post it on the Silkroad Section too pls because you sell a SRO char not a Allods Char

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lv 97FF Pure STR Bowman [Eldorado]
10/17/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
School just started for me, so with that and a full time job i just dont have the time to play this game anymore. I have a Lv 97FF Pure str bowman on Eldorado Server. It has 225K Sp left over. 97 Fire/97 Pacheon/80 Cold/30 Light. Gear is +4/5/6/7. Has a few mil along with many items, elements, elixirs and enhancers inside the storage. Unfortunately, it is yahoo verified, i did it right after joymax's pw retreiving system changed. I am the only owner, and the name of the email will prove...
[Eldorado] Lv 97FF Bower Pure STR. 225K SP
10/07/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Selling My Lv Lv 97FF Bower Pure STR. 225K SP remaining. Many items in storage and some gold. Has Wep and All gear. The Char is verified but I am the original and ONLY owner of this account, you will be able to see that by the email i provide you with the account. Feel Free to reply here or contact me via MSN - [email protected] Thanks again! :D