Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Allods
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Geez! looking for macro program suggestion

Discussion on Geez! looking for macro program suggestion within the Allods forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Geez! looking for macro program suggestion

This game is ridiculous, it wont even accept windows virtual keyboard is there anyway to mask macro keystrokes, or any program that already does that?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suggestion for very useful macro
04/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
Troijans and warrior's common problem is lvling phoenix. (Also other painful skills like penetration, if the player wants). Everybody knows that best way to lvl phoenix is to hit gold guard. (Somewhere in safe, where stupidos won't pk you while you afking) However, you can't really afk with this style so much. Gold guard dies like every 50 minutes or so. (59 minutes with 24 damage per hit) So you need to spawn gold guard every 1 hour. We, phoenix/penetration lvlers need an autohealer,...
[ Suggestion ] to programmers < delvl program >
01/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Program that can be used with multiclient, to delvl your char ( if you have example. farmer character ) If this is possible to make, that would be cool. Greets.
Suggestion for a Program
06/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
I dunno if this is even possible. But i thought of something. The Server and the Client are exchanging packets all the time. When your in TG the packets you send to the server should be repeating themselves all the time then, since your not doing anything new or stuff, only attacking. So would it be possible to create a tool which records a certain packagechain and sends them constantly to the server, so that you could shutdown the main-co windows and just send packets? Because then you...
Suggestion for BOT/MACRO
03/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
:cool: Heya all, I got an idea to LVL NIX AFK. Chars you need :a goldguard/water tao/and ur char where u want LVL nix. Stuff you need :swords with super kylins. This is what you do: get super kylins in sword or bs to make it dura 180. (same as using dura 45 with 200pct moon-gem). Now get ur water tao to pk mode and let it heal ur guard. Attack the goldguard with ur other char where u want to train nix . Make a macro so the water tao heals ur guard. This macro is the problem i am a...