Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OP ACCOUNT WITH MANY PERM GUNS

Discussion on OP ACCOUNT WITH MANY PERM GUNS within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OP ACCOUNT WITH MANY PERM GUNS

PLEASE DON'T TRY TO SCAM ME, IT WON'T WORK.
IF YOU ARE JUST HERE TO WASTE MY TIME, PLEASE LEAVE.

======FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTING IN BUYING======
SCREENIES OF THE INVENTORY ARE PROVIDED.------->

PRICE: NEGOTIATABLE on SKYPE
ADD ME ON SKYPE SO WE CAN SET A PRICE FOR THE ACCOUNT.
Old 04/11/2015, 16:25   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,622
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Amazing Account with more then 120 perm guns!
08/25/2014 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 1 Replies
I´m sell my 3 Oberstl. with Limited Guns! I spend 1500€ in this account and many time! I have all information that you need for the account! First email last ap and so one... All guns are Perm! Pistol: HK 45 Tactical,Mk.23 Tempest,Colt SAA,Desert Eagle,Beretta M93Ra,Fn57,Ingram MAC10,M29 Caiman, Walter p38,TMP,P38 Black Snak,Super Redhawk Melee: Kukri Caiman,Dotanuki
[Selling] AVA Account - Mega Caps - Perm Guns!
05/14/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I want to sell my A.V.A account because I haven't been using it for the past month or so. It's been a long time since I've been here so decided to try my luck and see if I could sell it. Rank: 1st LT 2nd class SD: 1.770 W/L: 379/376 Euro: 23k Guns:
Selling AVA account 46 GUNS and 8 perm pistols
08/01/2012 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 10 Replies
First of all if you want to buy this account you will have to go first because last time i got scammed don`t want it with this account!!!! make ur bit in this thread please i will respond as soon as possible and if we make the deal we will do it trough msn (ebuddy) i ONLY ACCEPT PAYSAFECARDS lvl: Second Lieutenant 2nd class Wins/Losses: Normal NOT FARMED (I DIDN`T FARM MY RANK) i don`t know the wins losses sorry but if u want to know them just ask and i will tell you to lazy to check. ...
[B] Nice Combatarms Account with Perm. Guns ~HOT~
11/03/2011 - Combat Arms Trading - 19 Replies
Hey, ich verkaufe meinen Combat arms Europe Account. Level des Accounts: 1lt² Kd des Accounts: 1.63 Es sind 7Permanentwaffen vorhanden Ich verkaufe diesen account, da ich kein Combat arms mehr spiele. Bitte gebot hier im thread und Nehem nur psc. für weitere fragen stehe ich gerne zur verfügung. bitte auch hier die fragen in diesen thread hier reinschreiben. Mfg
[B] Combat Arms Account [ 1LT, 3 Perm Guns etc ! ]
03/03/2011 - Combat Arms Trading - 11 Replies
Dieses mal biete ich einen besseren Combat Arms Account Alles über den Account seht ihr auf den Screens ! ! Gesucht wird: Eine PSC oder ein seehr guten Crossfire Account !