Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling acc. Has cap weapons Seroja, Hawkeye and the pistol sw1911 and alot of others

Discussion on Selling acc. Has cap weapons Seroja, Hawkeye and the pistol sw1911 and alot of others within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Selling acc. Has cap weapons Seroja, Hawkeye and the pistol sw1911 and alot of others

i don`t need mutch for it because i stoped playing ava but just make a bet with a Paysafe card that is worth of your amount of the bet. sorry for my english. the selling will be ofer in 10 hours the one who bit the most will get the acc but i can sell it ealier if u bit high enough i already said i don`t need mutch for it.

Nickname :
R3alSt3al
Grade :
Master Sergeant 2
S/D :
Euro :
15820 €
Experience :

The weapons,

Pointman:
SPAS-15
SR-2M Veresk
MP7A1

Rifleman:
AK74M Seroja
AK47 Hawkeye
M14EBR
HK416

Sniperman:
FR-F2
TPG1

Secondary:
SW1911 (perm)
TMP (perm) dunno sure if i had this one because i have uninstalled ava and can`t see it but i tought i have this one.
i have more pistols but they aren`t perm.

Tags
selling ava acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] alot of exchanging (Mount-Garments-Weapons-Armors)
03/05/2014 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
this thread is for exchanging your weapon or mount or garment with a better one here is my work :pimp: 120 katana to 140.rar 120 o 140 black archer armor.rar 120 to 140 bow.rar
Selling LoL account. cheap for ALOT
11/21/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
level 30 account. 3.5k IP on it atm, along with 10 win ip boost. has 68 champions Owned. RUNES; ALL TIER 3; REDS; 9x magic pen, 9x armor pen, 9x Ability Power Yellows; 9x attack speed, 9x armor, 9x crit chance, 9x mana per5 9x ability power Blue ; 9x attack speed, 9x magic resist, 9x Ability power
[Release] Assassin Creed Mods ( Garment + Alot Of C3 Weapons)
09/19/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
hey guys , i have been modding alot of AC weps here is the pics of what i have done :D the DL contain the Textures meshes and Icons there is no effect i think its better without effects don't blame me the pics resolution was too low :) ==================================== 1-Daggers
Selling Alot For only 34 euros!!(paypal)
04/28/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all i want to sell a lvl 79 wiz with 600kk + pick pet 25 days with 100k sp + lvl 67 account bow with 122k sp(arec) + mbot account 3 weeks left !! the wizard got alot of sos items in storage + i got account with storage full of weapon elixirs all in arec Fast please need money Thx Alot
Selling or trading ALOT of acounts!
03/23/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
im selling alot of game accss... 1st ; AQ lvl 90 x guardian (msn me for info) 2nd; martial heroes lvl 30+ 3x! 3rd; Rappelz 30-40+ with lvl 60+ pets 4rd: last chaos lvl 29 but verry verry rich!!!! 5th:legend of ares (dont remember verry well what lvl ) 6th:Voyage century with verry god ship 7th : Last chaos lvl 90 Sorcerer