Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What language are you speaking?

Discussion on What language are you speaking? within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What language are you speaking?

Is it German? and is this a europe trading site? I'm in NA.
Old 09/25/2011, 20:48   #2

Most people here are german, but here are many foreigners also.
You can buy the account from wherever you want, as long as you both accept the same payment method and play the same ava (by ijj)
Old 09/26/2011, 15:05   #3

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 279/0/0
I'm always writting/posting my threads in English.

Most German understand English and I have no probleme with non-german people on the ava section
Old 09/26/2011, 16:40   #4

Most German here got no clue of English, bet they don't even know how to talk troll. But this community is mostly German, of course many English are here too, but mainly it's German.
Old 09/28/2011, 18:24   #5

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
its bilingual german AND english
thats it
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
English Speaking Servers!
02/21/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey guys :-) Ok so i played CO1 back in the day and everything was great.. but for some reason i quit... anyway im back now but theres a big thing thats bugging me... Where the heck has the English gone? ok so im not racist or anything and im not bothered about where people come from, but it IS rather annoying to play a game where you cannot communicate with anyone at all. So what im asking is... is there any English speaking servers? Or do you have a group of friends that play and could...
need english speaking clan in psf
12/25/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
anyone got a clan that speaks english i would very much enjoy a clan that speaks english thanks IGN p3ntium
NPC speaking
07/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Can it be realizable to speak with NPC (for example blue mouse) without mouse and without packet-sniffer? For example - you jump and script/tool detects BM in coordinates and starts speech I think it could be done by reading memory and searching coordinates... but how begin speech with mouse? Any suggestions?
Prog's for team-speaking
01/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I just wade a recent guild, and i want to make active comunications between the members of the guild. I thought of teamspeak stuff. I want them to speak "at the same time" and "clearly" between each other. Can anyone tell me which programms that will do the job? "tell me the have-to-pay ones, and the free ones, if available, and also of the cons and pros.... thanks you