Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > All Points Bulletin
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[APB-Clan Recruitment] Midgard-inc.net

Discussion on [APB-Clan Recruitment] Midgard-inc.net within the All Points Bulletin forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[APB-Clan Recruitment] Midgard-inc.net

Introduction.

MIDGARD is an acronym for the following:

Military, Independent, Defense, Globalized, Assault, Response, Department

Midgard is an enforcer community which focuses on socializing and having a good time with others, may that be the chat system in the game or using other mediums of communication like team speak.
We play to win but not getting grim over losing.
The following adres will take you to the forum for the ones that are interested:
Registering to the forum is optional, you can even choose to apply there!

Rules.

- Be respectable to each other.

So what we don't want to see is: flaming, name calling and bullying. (This also counts towards people OUTSIDE the Midgard community!)
Don't worry if you want to nag about someone or your opposition you can do it privately with your friends or clan.
If your problem is with an other member and you can't work it out, let me know about it so we can work it out.

-We also do not Permit any form of ghosting, griefing and exploiting bugs.

Requirements and applying.

Our requirements to join this community is as followed:

- Know the English language.

To clarify we want people to have some basic knowledge of the language and it's grammars.
We aren't asking that you know everything for a 100% but we do want your way of chatting or speaking to go more fluidly and natural.

- Be 18+ or act like one.

If you want to join our little community go to the following website:
Within 7 days you be either contacted by myself or my trusty o'l companion Infinito for some test runs.

Report.

If it happens that someone of the Midgard community is being disrespectful to someone you can report them to me.
Preferably Private message me with evidence attached to it.
I know how it feels not knowing what happens to a report of someone so we will keep the one doing the reporting in the loop of what we're planning to do with this individual.
We hope this way it would stimulate the overall Citadel community to report such behavior to us.
Old 12/17/2016, 14:52   #2

elite*gold: 1
push