Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > All Points Bulletin
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpacking / repacking Sound files ?

Discussion on Unpacking / repacking Sound files ? within the All Points Bulletin forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unpacking / repacking Sound files ?

So i want to find a way to pack again sound files of APB

i already found the way to unpack them ( using Riveal )

So i extracted some things at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Content\Audio\FilePackages

But is there a way to repack them ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unpacking files. EPK
01/11/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
How to unpack files. EPK long since I files. Eix tried eternexus and master EPACK .. ast other opinions
Unpacking & Repacking Aura Kingdom Files
11/29/2014 - Aura Kingdom - 8 Replies
Most of you probably already know how to unpack aura kingdom client files. If you google search around you can find the method fairly easily. Though I will just share it here in the sake of starting a discussion and seeking help. In other to not just Unpack the game files but repacked it as well. First off here's the quickbms code to unpack. Need to unpack the files in pkg folder or it won't work right. Credit's goes to who ever created the code. # Aeriagames pkg.idx/pkg???.pkg
UNPACKING AK FILES
06/01/2014 - Aura Kingdom - 1 Replies
Can anyone help what kind of files inside the AK files to open gold commad
unpacking files with UPX
03/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
does anyone know how to unpacka file with UPX.. i have upx but if i try and run the exe nothing happens, well the dos window opens and closes before anything can be seen, and when i drop a dll onto the exe it just compresses it and doesnt give me the option of decompressing anyone know how to set it otherwise?