Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EU Cleric 55 full miragent+abyss jewel

Discussion on WTS EU Cleric 55 full miragent+abyss jewel within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/01/2010, 18:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
ah last things..

u also ask me to install into my computer a program to get a remote access to my pc...

this is SAAAAAFE... shut up!

ah... hope only that i dont find u in real life..
and if u see someone that follow you... start to run because if i caught u i'll make u pay for this waste of time!

4 years of "activity" on this forum and u done only 30 post? u are strange little kid.. i hope for u that u are good with running at least like your lie
Old 12/01/2010, 18:27   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Rofl, i asked you to install TeamViewer and use Presentation to show me that you really own the account and that you log in aiononline.com - theres nothing wrong with making sure you own the account before purchasing since no mod was online to be middlemen. But yeah, of course you'd deny that since you are a frauder who doesnt even have that account. And since youre frauder
Old 12/01/2010, 19:26   #18

middleman is safe.
give autorization to access into my pc to an unkonw person isnt safe.

if u can't w8 a middleman is your problem..
i've agree with middleman
i've asked for a middleman

u dont wanna w8 for it?? and offer me to install this program?? is strange..
and after all my bank advise me that your screenshot of bank transfer is a fake... this is more strange.

in first step you wanna use paypal..
after u agree with bank transfer but only with middleman... ok is regular and is safe...
but after u changed for the third time idea and told me that u dont wanna w8 the middleman and u will send the payment now...

O_o... this behavior is inexplicable
this is the first things because i start to sniff smell of scam..

all event after this was already told..
the response of the bank was "FAKE BANK TRANSFER SCREENSHOT"

congratulation.. u won a monkey doll!!!!!!!
Old 12/01/2010, 20:54   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Are you stupid? Can't read what presentation of teamviewer is? Giving control in your computer? Lol,

It allows me TO SEE not do anything unless you grant access with REMOTE but i asked for PRESENTATION. Learn reading and understanding.

Yes i hate waiting, i have absolutely no patience. My screenshot beeing fake? In your dreams maybe. A Bank telling you a screenshot is fake, go ahead and start dreaming. First of all, they won't take a stupid screenshot from you, secondly they won't tell you anything about it. Sure you can ask them something but they don't give a **** about a **** screenshot - good try btw.

Secondly learn english and make proper lines i have hard times reading your lines.

And next thing, its against the rules to sell virtual goods on ebay? Oh wait, its against the rules to sell an account, what are you going to do now? Stop trying to pretend to be a nice guy Mr. Frauder. Maybe you should send account infos when someone says he pays and shows you a screenshot of it instead of logging out in MSN and not respond. Any person would contact their bank and take back the money as long as its still possible if someone stinks so badly like fraud.
Old 12/02/2010, 09:33   #20

You're pathetic, I have no words to describe your stupidity. . do you a favor, shut up and save some dignity before your ban
Old 12/02/2010, 11:44   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I'm looking forward to your empty threats, really. ^^
Go and try to fraud some more people, kiddo.