Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS aion account , lvl 39/20 5months active.

Discussion on WTS aion account , lvl 39/20 5months active. within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
WTS aion account , lvl 39/20 5months active.

hallo , will meinen acc aus zeitlichen gründen verkaufen.
auf dem account befinden sich 4kk kinah und eine menge mats.
ein lvl 39er assa :
er hat top equip.
dazu kommt noch ein lvl 20 twink , der als haupt char gedacht wurde.
er hat schon top lvl 25er blue equip , inclusive dem besten bogen.
hierbei handelt es sich um ein collectors edition account ,heißt also es gibt die 30er flügel und die 6 monats flügel gratis

bietet einfach , ich akzeptiere nur paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Active Sbot Account!!
05/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
VALID UNTIL 5-14-10, I am quitting silkroad forever! $25 and its yours! i trade with Middlemen or you can pay 1st with Paypal gift payment ONLY! based on my rep on itrader http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/polishprod ig/sbot.jpg
WTS/WTT NA Aion Elyos (Around 500k in Kinah on it not active though)
05/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
I'm honestly going off complete memory since I never touched the account since January there is 500k of Kinah on it or at least worth that much on it on the Spirit Master which is level 23 SM, theres a 10 Ranger and the realm they're on is Meslamtaeda Elyos side... proof of the character's level and stuff is http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu31/mrx1013/Ai on2-3.png heres SS of the account back when it was like 12 or something like I said it been a while and never look at this SS anymore;...
S> Active Aion Account w/ 12 Month Sub to Mag
04/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I wanna sell my active Aion account with the 12 month subscription to the Aion Magazine included with purchase. I Have 3 characters on the account. 36 Glad, 31 Cleric (With 3 Daeva pieces), and 23 Sorc. All on Lumiel and Elyos Side. If anyone is at all interested please post your offers >.< I'm trying to purchase a new account to switch to Asmo on Lumiel but can't bare to delete these characters which is why i'm selling it =) Thanks
Active my account plis!!
10/27/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi! im brasiliam!:) the forum is very good!:handsdown: Active my account plis!! bye!! thanks!:D
Selling an active Matrix Online Account ! RARE !
05/17/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling an active Matrix Online Account with level 30 ! It's a SOE account and the MXO sub. expires on the 7th of June 08 ! So hurry ! Schnell ! Client download is automatic with the account ! PM me OFFERS ! I accept paypal only.