Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Kinah Service PM me!

Discussion on WTS Kinah Service PM me! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Kinah Service PM me!

Hello guys,

want to sell cheap Kinah, for more information PM me!

greetz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Provide Service for kinah transfering
12/05/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello friend ! Are you suffering from how to transfering your kinah from one server (US) to anohter one (US) ? if so, it is my turn to help you . We will count your kinah by a certain persent and then transfer it to your expected server .plz add me on msn [email protected] or icq 595-343-787 . We can talk about the details there. Looking forward your replies. thank you.
12/01/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello friend ! Are you suffering from how to transfering your kinah from one server to anohter one ? if so, it is my turn to help you . We will count your kinah by a certain persent and then transfer it to your expected server .plz add me on msn [email protected] or icq 595-343-787 . We can talk about the details there. Looking forward your replies. thank you.
11/28/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello friend ! Are you suffering from how to transfering your kinah from one server to anohter one ? if so, it is my turn to help you . We will count your kinah by a certain persent and then transfer it to your expected server .plz add me on msn [email protected] or icq 595-343-787 . We can talk about the details there. Looking forward your replies. thank you.
Service for transfering your kinah
11/27/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hi,are you suffering from how to transfer your kinah from one server to another one? if so, it's the time for me to help you .plz add me on msn [email protected] or icq 595-343-787 , we can talk about details there. thank you.