Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: 2x Aion Accounts -- Assassian & Templar

Discussion on WTS: 2x Aion Accounts -- Assassian & Templar within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: 2x Aion Accounts -- Assassian & Templar

Hello, I am trying to get rid of my last of my Aion accounts that I have been holding onto for awhile.

Every account comes with 3 million kinah in the bank and random items such as fluxes, random green gear, potions, etc..

I do not have set prices on any of the account, so that means either pm me or add on either aim or msn (contact info below) and we can talk.

I will not go first unless you have more rep than me, if you want to use a middle man your paying the fee.

Rep:

aim: zcshops
msn:

Here is the first one, We will call it Char #1:

Assassian -- Asmodian -- Israphel, level 55.

That is the screenshot.

This character was my main at one point, as you can see there are many abyss points on the account.

Char #2:

This is my wife's templar that she does not play anymore, as we are both quitting.

Nothing special is on the account, random items just like on the assassian, and 3 million kinah.

Templar -- Asmodian -- Israphel, level 55

PM ME ON THE FORUMS OR ADD MY CONTACT INFO ABOVE!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT lvl 36 Aion templar for account on SIZ
08/06/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
titale say all . i got a lvl 36 templar hella elite gear with several verterans bonuses that ui want to trade for a account on SIZ. hit me up. email [email protected]
[AION] WTS lvl 50 Asmo Templar + Kinah++
05/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
I'm selling my lvl 50 Asmodiern Templar, here the details: -Server Votan (server transfer ftw?) -Name Jabari (check it out) -Good gear, fenris set items, all templar stigma aviable (on the char / warehouse including aether armor) -Full with Mats for Balic crafts -28Million Kinah + on it
WTT Aion lvl 38 Templar, for wow level 80!
04/22/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
hey guys want to trade my aion character , hes a lvl 38 templar im looking to get back into wow as i have played this for a bit and its just not the game for me. but its a good game for anybody wanting a change. server - Nezekan and it has gametime, i think about 2 weeks im looking for a level 80 character, decently geared please. vanity like armani warbear etc is a + please contact me if u wish to discuss this further, but PM me first or u will be ignored. msn -...
WTB Aion account Templar or Sin
03/06/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am buying a lvl 50 Templar or sin on any server. Leave message for offer or information thx.
[WTS] Aion EU - Account - 28 sorc/24 Templar/22 Sm
11/01/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Account: Payed till 26.10.2009. It's an preordered Edition. You will get 5x 20% exp increase for 1 hour And more Items Chars: Lvl 28 sorc is on Kahrun. Asmodian Side Other two are on Gorgos. Elyos side