Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB NA Elyos LvL 45+ Chanter, Ranger, Sin, SM, or Sorc!

Discussion on WTB NA Elyos LvL 45+ Chanter, Ranger, Sin, SM, or Sorc! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB NA Elyos LvL 45+ Chanter, Ranger, Sin, SM, or Sorc!

Hello all. Title pretty much says it all. I've been looking for the past 2 week looking for a decent Account.

I'm looking to buy an Elyos Chanter, Ranger, Assassin, Spiritmaster, or Sorcerer level 45+ with server transfer on the North American Servers. I prefer it to be on the Zikel server.

I will look at outstanding Elyos characters that are not on the server since NCSoft is still offering free server transfers, but the character must be able to transfer. Please see

I'm not willing to spend an outrageous amount on an under-geared/under-leveled character. I'm willing to pay something reasonable and something we both can agree upon.

If you can please PM me your character stats , so I can look at it. If you don't feel secure you can always use Paint to black out the name on the web page. If you don't know

I will be paying via Paypal and I will have money in Paypal so there is no delay in money transfer, so no charge backs and no account holding. IE: Holding account information until payment is cleared.

So please if you have what I might be looking for please feel free to drop me PM here on the forums or Email me at ! I look forward to doing business with you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB NA Elyos Ranger, SM, Sorc, Sin. 50+
09/18/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello all, I'm looking to buy an Elyos Ranger, Spirtmaster, Sorcerer, or Assassin on the North American Servers. Level 50+ is a must. I'm only looking at accounts with toons that have server transfer available. Please see NCSoft transfer Eligibility and Restrictions here. I'm not willing to spend an outrageous amount on an under-geared character. I'm willing to pay something reasonable and something we both can agree upon. If you can please PM me your character stats via Character &...
WTB EU Elyos > Chanter , Assasin
08/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, Well im searching for a Chantor between 38-42 , or a Assasin same lvl. Equip isnt realy needed. Server does not matter, just any EU server would be fine. Thanks Ich suche ein Kantor im lvl Bereich 38-42 , oder eine Assasine selber lvl bereich. Equip ist egal.
WTB Elyos Chanter 45+ Spatalos
04/07/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
topic says it all.
50 Elyos Chanter (Azphel)
12/27/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
All gold/blue gear including Xenophon's staff, +22% speed boots and 6% attack speed gloves Expert Armorsmithing All Stigma Slots open and filled- Including Invincibility Mantra line and the Expensive/RARE recovery spell stigma Great title from Dark Poeta: "Saviour of Future" Level 50 wings and All Main Campaigns finished, only the Hidden Truth Missions left 4 Gold Medals, 3 Million Kinah 1.4k Stigma Shards This is a CE account (handlevelled, no bots or RMT)
WTS [NA - Elyos] 30 Ranger + 30 Chanter (Pre-order bonus)
10/23/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
im selling my account which has a level 30 ranger, and a level 30 chanter on it. both are in greens with decent blues, both hand-leveled and both have decent pvp scores for their level. the chanter is perfect if you want to duo box a buffer for easier leveling, or play the ranger as your main, whatever works for you. the characters are on Zikel (north american server) http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1522/charit.jp g asking price is 90$ obo.