Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asmo glad on Israphel (US)

Discussion on Asmo glad on Israphel (US) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Asmo glad on Israphel (US)

Looking to sell my asmo glad gear is

It has 399 alchemy and 449 weaponsmithing, boots and gloves of the 40 elite pvp set in WH along with 180k worth of AP items.
Account also comes with a 40 chanter, gear is

Chanter has 399 handicrafting and 449 armorsmithing, so its ready for HHOM crafting when it hits 50. The chanter also has all black dragon king chain recipes except the pants, so itd be easy to gear it.
Account also has a 39 ranger but no gear worth mentioning on it.
Account is a CE and has been active since it came out. The glad has a good standing on the server, not well enough known to be suspicious, but well liked. Also in the top legion on the server, can leave it or stay in it.
Looking to get $600 (or 475 Euro) for the account, get it in time for 2.0!

Will also sell a 50 cleric on the same server, different account with it as a set for $1100 the gear is

The cleric comes with 170k worth of AP items in the WH, nothing else worth mentioning.

Will sell the glad without the cleric, but not the cleric without the glad.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 50 Sorc Asmo Israphel - Best Geared.
10/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
PM with serious offers only. Aion? Online :: Character & Legion He is 449 Alchemy/Cooking. Kinah is very easy to make with both. He has 5 mil+ kinah, several high end items to sell if you wish such as high level enchantment stones. Several AP items in vault.
Asmo cleric on Israphel (US)
08/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Selling a 50 full fenris cleric on NA server israphel http://i35.tinypic.com/el1g2h.jpg Cleric has 449 cooking and about 180k worth of AP items in the WH. Looking to get $350, also taking offers. PM me with any questions.
WTT lvl 50 glad EU ASMO for lvl 50 chanter EU ASMO
08/18/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Delete please
WTT Asmo Glad Vs Asmo Ranger
08/13/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys wanna trade my Glad lvl 50 vs a ranger nearly same equiped like me. he's on telemachus. equip of my gladiator: full lvl 40 abyss set. 4/5 parts are socked with attack +5 stones and 1/5 are with crit +15 Weapon is the lvl 46 gold one fused with lvl 30 abyss weapon to get a nice pvp boost. the armor parts are from +1 - +3 Write me an offer if you're interested
[WTB] 50 Glad - EU - Asmo
04/30/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
The title says it all, please post before contacting. Must agree to use an official middleman-service. I'm paypal-verified and will cover the middleman charges. Any 50 glad will go, full fenris pref. Post before contacting. :)