Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Vaizel level 50 *Elyos* Ranger

Discussion on Selling Vaizel level 50 *Elyos* Ranger within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Vaizel level 50 *Elyos* Ranger

**This account is NOT banned; if you are banned anytime after this transaction is COMPLETED I am NOT responsible in any way, by confirming to me this trade you agree to this!**

My 8 commandments:
1) epvper rules > my rules
2) my thread, my rules
3) I've sold two accounts total so far, one off ebay long ago for SRO and another off ************** from another Aion account; so I know how to sell
4) Try to screw me over (aka charge back) you won't get away with it
5) I need money to pay for Final Fantasy 14
6) I accept bank transfers and paypal ONLY (preferably bank transfers)
7) North America buyers preferably
8) I am NOT expecting a lot of money, but I am NOT expecting little for this account, I may just accept whatever offer I get because I'm tired of Aion and I start school soon.

~Name of my character will only be given upon CONFIRMED deal
~Account carries a level 20 Elyos assassin and a 37 Elyos gladiator on server Siel (also has other lowbie alts on other servers not worth mentioning); their gear is NOT worth mentioning either
~My subscription ends Sept 7 and Veteran Rewards come every 24th of the month (I THINK)
~50 ranger has about 56k AP
~Stigmas has: Bestial Fury, Focused Shots, Silence Arrow, Arrow Deluge, Lethal Arrow, Hunter's Might, and Explosive Arrow (other stigmas as well in storage)
~storage contains random stuff, like some gatherables, some gear, some headgear remodels, AP items (see screenshots to know what AP items are there)
~as for Titles, don't have many, I just use Seraphic Vindicator
~have 11/30 Sanctum Medals for the Miragent Pauldrons quest (mira shoes and gloves are in storage)

*NEW*
~Expert in Tailoring, currently at 411
~Expert in Aether gathering
~399 in regular gathering (I didn't do expert quest yet)
~Have a bunch of Morth Methods such as morphing Expert Prems and Superb fluxes from Master (easy money) which is only bought at the Divine Fortress
~received 14 crowns from NC Soft event thing=about 134,400 AP

Screenshots of gear and extras:
~what you see in the screenshots is what you pretty much what you get
~I'm leaving 10 million kinah on the ranger

*Note*
I have 2 Zapiel's Earrings (no need to take 2 screenshots for them)

Any more questions, feel free to ask!
Old 08/21/2010, 18:35   #2

Bumpuiiiiiiii
Old 08/24/2010, 23:50   #3

Bumpin it more
Old 08/31/2010, 07:21   #4

Bumping it more, my subscription ends soon and I need money asap, I'll take almost any REASONABLE amount of USD just ask!
Old 08/31/2010, 18:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sent pm
Old 08/31/2010, 23:08   #6

PM'd back! Updated original post!
Old 09/02/2010, 04:00   #7

More bumping
Old 09/03/2010, 17:17   #8

Bumping it!
Old 09/05/2010, 04:48   #9